The RPG News Team

Cool chappie Gemini, keep it going!:cool:

“Great as usual!”
“Cids! Get back to partying!”

When it’s time to party. Cids will party hard.

Should I have another car rave on the way back?

I’m soon going to read this whole thing through from the very beginning and then give you some decent comments, Gemini. I’m sorry about my silence, my summerjob ended days ago but I still haven’t managed to bring myself to do the reading I should. But keep your hopes high, I’m on it :slight_smile:

This is falling off the first page. I won’t be posting any more until Weiila makes her commentary.

Okay, How about an Intermission

This is part of the fic.

Intermission 1: When you’re all bored.

Gemini was at his house with his brother and Joey. Galloway had seen last night’s Cowboy Bebop episode befor falling asleep in his parents’ bedroom. Gemini had grown tired of boredom, and was wanting to do something. He was tired from a campot he went to a couple days ago. Joey had been out with his girlfriend, Aeris. Galloway was minding his own buisinees, attemping to shoot at any certain brothers of his that wanted to go into his room.

Gemini charged into Galloway’s room, ready to Etnie Blast him if he didn’t give Gemini the computer. Gemini wanted to Instant Message his friends, which Galloway was very much against. Gemini had to yell out, “Etnie Blast!” to get his attention. Fortunately, Joey was about to leave to Aeris’ house. The two of them have been dating ever since they died in their game/show.

Finally, Gemini got his brother’s computer, instead of toiling for hours and HOURS in the extra hot office. He had just enough time to Instant Message his friends.

End of Intermission

Gemini Aeris dies pretty early in FFVII, and Joey dies in Episode 5 of Blue Gender.

Very nice, after you dumped scriptstyle it became much more alive :slight_smile: Looking darn good, Gemini. One thing though for the update, how about rewriting the first couple of chapters into story format so that they look like the rest of 'em? Would be neater.

Episode 20: We all Have to go Home Sometime.

At the bottom of the waterslide that Gemini went on, he coincidently met up with the other group. Gemini thought, for being at Mt. Splashmore for two days, and Mt. Splashmore just being a large waterpark, it was about time to go home.

The front gate was hard to find. It was about an hour and a half walk to get there. It was a hot day too, and the group was sweating, in a waterpark! There was only one cure for this. It was to go on one more waterslide. Once they went on, the front gate was their target.

At the front gate, Gemini and the others had to return the towels they borrowed and the news stuff that wasn’t theirs. When the towels were returned, they returned to the cars, parked in the “Itchy” lot, not to be confusd with the “Scratchy” lot. The park might have been sued by Krusty the Klown because of copyrights. Well Krusty never wanted to.

When everyone was in their respective cars, Gemini started the luau music. The cars had full blown volume for the ride back. It was like the rave they had on the way there. Everyone put leis on themselves and started to talk about the tropics. The people of RPG Town loved the tropics, and most of them couldn’t wait to get to them.

The hula was simple to watch, but hard to do. To get the full effects of the hula, Gemini had to watch KOS-MOS’ hands and feet. They were the parts of the hula that tell a story. Vos ceras was making non-alcoholic Mai Tais and Chi-Chis in the back seat. It wasn’t a completly traditional luau. First, they would sit on the ground. Next, the Mai Tais and Chi-Chis would have alcohol. And third, they wouldn’t be in a car.

The food was traditional though. They had fish, pig, and poi. Poi is made out of the taro root and crushed. It looks a lot like chocolate pudding. The taste was awful. most people don’t like poi. Gemini and Vos Ceras almost vomited. KOS-MOS didn’t like it too. Joey actually did, and the rest of the people in that car stared at him.

In the other car, the hula was being danced by Jr. and Sora. They knew the hula well, and had no fear of dancing it. They would hav more fun on trips doing this stuff once Gemini receives this intergalactic spaceship that he ordered. It would be ready for pickup in a couple years. Fortunately, before Gemini was robbed by his brother, he had payed for the mammoth-sized ship.

Eventually they got into RPG Town. They stopped by Tia’s for an hour. They wanted to go to Gaignun’s gun store. Gemini wanted to upgrade his guns. Once that was done, they were off to the studio.

When they got back, Chris was waiting for them. The Cids were gone and everyrthing was normal and cleaned up. When Gemini and his group got back, they wanted the longest siesta they ever had.

ZZZ…ZZZ…ZZZ…ZZZ, Oh! Episode 20 ends here!

Gemini Note:This is the last episode for a while. I have other commitments besides this. So, See ya round!

w00t! Update! goes back to strangling Gilgamesh for bringing CATS

Episode 21: Gemini’s Birthday Special!

Gemini is talking to an enourmous audience inside a unnamed auditorium. He has mentioned that his birthday is coming up, and that he expects a big crowd at the studio. Here were the people that were invited:

Gemini, Vos Ceras, Galloway, Chris, Weiila, Pierson, Joey, Cloud, Sora, Jr., Wakka, Tidus, KOS-MOS, Krusty the Klown, Shion Uzuki, Jesus, Spike Speigel, Kefka, Cecil, Akiko, Asuka, Crono, Serge, Marle, Lucca, Kid, Terra, Garland (FF1), Cid (FFVII), and… The KING OF TOWN!!!

Here were the people not invited:

Strong Sad, Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Anyone who is a Communist, Strong Mad, And anyone else not worthy of being at Gemini’s Big Birthday Bash 2003!

After Gemini was finished talking at the audience, he went behind the curtain, told Vos Ceras to turn the music on and the lights off, and met with Joey and the others in the studio.

The first couple hours were like “Old People’s Paradise.” It was boring. Gemini had little knowledge of throwing parties, even though he threw one every birthday, Halloween, and Christmas. Eventually, Gemini got everyone together, and did an ice breaker game.

Everyone got to know each other very well, and the next game was outside at the pool, it was a race. The Goal: Beat Gemini in a race from one end of the pool to the other, to the spas, through the main room, then fire three shots at the gun range, then eat an entire pizza in the kitchen, then run to the finish line at the front door. At the end, only three people beat Gemini. They were Vos Ceras, Joey, and Chris.

Later that day, towards dinner, which was roasted Chocobo, everyone met in the newsroom. Gemini had told everyone that dinner that night would be a combination of Roasted Chocobo and Leftover pizzas from the last challenge. The pizzas were gone in five seconds. the Chocobo was tougher to get rid of. Everyone wanted pizza, so Gemini ended up calling for some more pizzas, like 5 billion.

After dinner, there was dessert. which was, of course, chocolate cake. then everyone came to the center of the dining room, and sang the Happy Birthdday song to Gemini. A birthday party was incomplete without chocolate cake.

Later in the night, Gemini and Vos Ceras lit some fireworks, to celebrate Gemini’s 15th birthday. One firework had the wording of, “Episode 21 ends here.”

Gemini Note: Don’t forget to say Happy B-Day to me this Sunday!

Don’t worry, we’ll remember to yell on Sunday :slight_smile:

Say, were you gonna rewrite the first two episodes to look like the rest of them for the update? I don’t want to nag but I think it would be a facelift. :slight_smile:

Good fic, keep it up there!:hahaha; happy b-day ina dvance by the way, in case I’m not here.

I realize now that I wasn’t quite paying as much attention to the first two pages of this thread as I should have ^^;; Sorry about that, Gemini.

This is falling off the first page, so I need to post to keep it up. No update yet.

Sorry.

Don’t worry, there’s an update being done. But if I don’t manage to finish my stuff today, you’ll have to wait until next week since I’m going to go to a writer’s course meeting this weekend. TD is doing his share too.

Episode 22: A Terrorist Threat

After cleaning up from the big mess from Gemini’s birthday party, It was time to read the new news. Today’s article was very interesting. It was, “Saddam Hussein has Escaped from Iraq and is Headed Towards RPG Town!” Well, Gemini knew who Saddam was. He was a mean dictator from the 80’s that was still in power.

If Saddam was really coming to RPG Town, then what does he want here? Does he really want to kill us all? Gemini had thought. He had some guards go out to patrol the studio while Jr., Wakka, Sora, and Cloud brodcasted the news; while Joey had to act as cameraman; and while Gemini and Vos Ceras had to direct the show.

Saddam was a master terrorist. He knew how to kill someone, and to get away with it. He was sill in Iraq right now, getting ready for the big attack on RPG Town. Saddam really disliked RPGs, and wanted every single character killed. He had nuclear weapons, given to him by fellow terroist Kim Jong III. Enough to destroy the whole town, and anything within a thousand mile radius of the town.

Joey had his problems too. Although he did not belong to any RPG, he had to think of a way to save his girlfriend. He at first thought to eat out with Aeris, but since Saddam was wanting a Genocide of RPG Characters, then it wouldn’t be a great idea for Joey to ask Aeris out for dinner.

As Saddam was making the final adjustments for his weapons, he saw a weird missle. On the side, it said, “Episode 22 ends here.”

Gemini I will not kill off Saddam in the fic, unless he dies in real life, and I know for sure he has.

Gemini Note 2: Sorry for the shortness of this episode.

I’ll say… those dictators don’t know when to quit, do they?

Nope, they don’t.

I just hope there’s a fanfic update soon. (I don’t have ANY of my fic on the fanfic page)

Episode 23: The Assualt on RPG Town:

As Saddam was loading the last of the missles on to his planes, Gemini and the news crew were brodcasting the terror threat. The problem was, it turned into a big argument. Some people thought that Saddam wasn’t going to do anything, and others were so terrified that they would want to kill themselves. But, if any news crew member killed themself, Gemini and Joey would have to make a “Big Fat Greek Funeral.”

In Iraq, Saddam’s planes took off from the vast desert. The pilots were singing in Arabic a “Hymm of Hate.” against RPG characters. They enjoyed it, until one Iraqi accidently fired a missle completely away from their target. Instead, it hit the King of Town’s castle!

The King of Town was not too happy that his castle got blown up. He was never an RPG character, and never wanted to do anything but eat. Then, he had an idea. He would rebuild his castle, then eat the remains of his old one. The king would get sick from it, and possibly die, but anything is edible for the King of Town!

Gemini Note: This is only the first part of 23. The rest will be updated later.