The Return of the Question Thread! ..Wait.

Originally posted by Cala
WHY?!

Why what? That’s a broard-angled question you ask there Cala. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… :hmm: Interesting.

EDIT: Erm… Do you know me in real life or something? How would you know if I couldn’t “pick up on the subtle things in life” or whatever? Not saying you’re wrong, but an example would be nice. And what’s wrong with questions? Maybe I don’t know what you guys are talking about, but I WANT to. And another question:
No matter what I do, will the people you find me incredibly and unbelievably annoying and or stupid, continue thinking that of me? For some reason, I don’t think I can change your minds.

What was it that determined/shifted your outlook on life that you think God does not exist. I’m not starting anything, I’m just curious.

I’ll answer that in a PM, because any time I answer something like that someone jumps into the fire and it ends up burning the house down.

I’ll assume you’re answering Obadiah’s question. >_<

Why is there not an anti-god but, there is a god? Must not two things coexist together?

For example : nihilists, nominalists, realists, idealists?

I would imagine the anti-god would be satan. Considering that God stands for all that is good, and Satan stands for all that is evil, and good and evil are polar opposites.

EDIT: Bah. Fuck it. I’ll just shut up.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I would imagine the anti-god would be satan. Considering that God stands for all that is good, and Satan stands for all that is evil, and good and evil are polar opposites.

Technically, HOLY and evil are polar opposites.

If you wanna get like that, wouldn’t it be Holy and Shadow or somethin’?

Uh, technically not. Wouldn’t Holy and Unholy be opposites? “Good” encompasses all that is considered good/righteous, with evil doing the same for all things consided bad.

Fine.

Would you pay $10,000 USD to go hunting naked women with a paintball gun?

Why are there so many -ists in the world?

Maybe because -isms are so easy to make?