The Return of the Question Thread! ..Wait.

what is your favorite sausage?

how many pickles can you fit in your mouth?

if you could have any standard familiar what would you pick?

any type of familiar?

true or false: the netherlands?

if you could be any D&D class what would you be?

if you could cast any D&D spell at will (other than wish and limited wish) what would it be?

if you could have 3 wishes what would you wish for?

how many woodchucks does it take to fill up an oil barrel?

if you could be polymorphed into anything what would it be?

do you like ostriches?

what is the meaning of life?

what are hot dogs made of?

if a red mage was attacked by a black mage of equal level who would win?

what is your favorite FF1 class?

what is your favorite starcraft unit?

what is your favorite starcraft hero?

what color is your underwear?

how tall are you?

what do you think of me?

if you were converted to D&D rules what would your 6 ability scores be?

if you had a dollar right now what would you spend it on?

if you could choose to be any person from any anime who would you choose?

who is your favorite author?

what is your favorite book?

on a scale of 1 to 10: what is the capital of russia?

do you like fish?

are you or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

what color is your hair?

if you could have any color and style of hair what would you choose?

if you could add an extra limb what would you choose?

if you could have a 3rd eye where would you put it?

how do you type with boxing gloves on?

what is your favorite letter?

who is your favorite video game character?

if you could have any item from a video game what would you choose?

if you could have any magical item from D&D what would you choose (greater artifacts not excluded)?

if you could rewrite part of any movie what movie would you change?

how would you change it?

why?

wouldnt most people hate that change?

what is the funniest personality quiz you have ever taken?

what was your result?

how many roads must a man walk down before his feet hurt?

is there a god?

is there a dog?

is there a spoon?

if you woke up as the opposite gender how would you react?

if you could have anything you touched turn into something what would it be?

what type of socks do you like best?

true or false?

how would you describe your ideal mate?

what is your favorite song?

if you could have any single super power what would it be?

if man invented waffles before the spear how would the world be different?

if everybody from RPGC showed up at your door what would you do?

what if they asked you to order pizza for all of them?

what is your favorite suffix?

prefix?

if you could choose a single organ to remove from the person you hate most which would you choose?

if you had to eat said organ how would you prepare it?

where do babies come from?

who framed roger rabbit?

if you could have the rights to any game series what would you choose?

if you had to choose between death and listening to the backstreet boys what would you choose?

what is your favorite band?

what was the time when you were most annoyed?

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuch wood?

what do you think of abortion?

if you were in the same room as Bush what would you do?

if a train leaves new york at a speed of 50 MPH and another leaves LA at 70 MPH which will get to Cuba first?

should I stop asking questions?

really?

are you sure?

Im saving this for future threads like this :slight_smile: I might even add on to it later

FEAR ME!!!

do you fear me?

Why do people abuse the “ask as many questions as you’d like” rule?

I’ve got another one… >> It could be answered by someone else, but… This is a the topic for questions for you, so you answer it. ^^

Who drew Cala’s avatar, did she?

What do you feel is your main goal in life?

It comes from a comic… South American, IIRC.

That must be one of the best avatars I have ever seen. :slight_smile:

B0x0rz, or briefs.

B0x0rz, or briefs on your head?

Do you treat the banana rougly?

How often do you pay for sex?

942?

Yeah, the english were fucked anyways, right?

Originally posted by Cala
Why do people abuse the “ask as many questions as you’d like” rule?

That’s a good question. As such, I’m gonna pick 3-5 of deedlys questions and answer them, becuase that was just stupid.

I asked Charlie this, so now I ask you. Did you ever stick your head in a microwave?

Does “I need scissors!” mean anything to you?

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
Yeah, the english were fucked anyways, right?

Yes, we were.

What’s love got to do with it?

How much would the Six Million Dollar Man be worth in Yen?

Originally posted by Sorcerer
That’s a good question. As such, I’m gonna pick 3-5 of deedlys questions and answer them, becuase that was just stupid.

Yeah, and he stole my idea- which was in good nature (and at least mine had half decent questions).

Only 35 more posts to go.

What happens at 1000? Do you get a custom title or something? Or is it just a landmark number of posts?

I want a custom title… I’d even stick with “The Annoying One” or, “Stupid Piece of Worthless Shit”. I want one… :too bad;

I want a custom title… I’d even stick with “The Annoying One” or, “Stupid Piece of Worthless Shit”. I want one… :too bad;

Originally posted by Sorcerer

awwww come on

at least answer the half of them that were actual semi-intelligent questions (though somewhat insane)

and I was one of the people who started the big trend of asking way too many questions when these threads started getting popular (though I only did it a couple times)

I did it because I wanted to see if thte person would answer them all instead of ignoring the whole thing which tells you a lot about the person (which is what these threads are about)

which is why I abuse the “no limit” rules :slight_smile:

Do you mind if I bump this so it won’t be as much of a necropost when you hit 1000? :get it?:

Whoa sweet, you didn’t get to 1000 yet…
what are your top 3 favourite bands, and what have they done for you?

If you were stuck in a room, with a mailman, a famous pianist, and Australia’s prime minister, and the only way to survive were to retort to cannablism, and assuming you have come to the decision that you are to eat someone, who do you eat first?

Yellow, Red, or Blue?

Whoa, shit, hah, my bad. I tottaly forgot to do this. Sorta defeats the purpose, but whatever. Sorry for the wait, but here we go:

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
[b]What’s the point in vandalising/wrecking other peoples homes?

What’s with the Tyler fascination? [/b]

There really is no point in vandalising/wrecking other peoples homes, other than it provides some entertainment at someone elses expense. We all do it, that’s just a bit more extreme than some of the other ways it’s often times done. As for my Tyler fascination, I think his character is brilliant, and considering that Tyler is the focal point of a movie that honestly changed my life, I find it only approriate to pay as much homage to Tyler Durden as I can, without being a freak about it.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
And what does a rainbow taste like?

I would imagine it tastes something like a mix of lucky charms and skittles - the leprechaun dude is always sliding around with the marshmellows and rainbows rain skittles, so there ya go.

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]Want an old 5.5 in. floppy drive?

EDIT-i’ll throw in bubble bobble [/b]

No.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]How do you like your pizza?

If the world was gonna end tomorrow, what things would have the top-priority in your to-do list for today? [/b]

I like meat surpeme pan pizzas, or whatever they’re called. All meat baby, all meat. I also like onionless and mushroomless supreme pizzas. If the world was gonna end tomorrow and everybody knew it, probably having as much sex as I can posibbly have, and perhaps taking every drug I can imagine. Other things would be doing something really crazy, like throwing a pie in George W. Bushs face.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
If you had a nuke, what would you do with it?
What’s the most annoying thing in the world?
What do you get when you mix time, hope and disappointment?
Who is the most stubborn person here?
How does it feel to be struck by lightning?
Who is the dumbest being in the world?
What’s that right behind you?

Nuke? I’d…uh…I dunno. Sell it I guess. Most annoying thing? Probably people that try to be rebellious, but fail miserabbly. Time, hope and dissapointment? Sounds like an oreo milk shake. Stubborn person? I’d say myself or CyberCompost. Lightning? Sounds like it’d feel like fucking a porcupine. Dumbest person? Tie between Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. Behind me? My guitar.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
What do you think of my sig? Did you check out my radio? If so, how did you like it? What is your favorite band? Who is your favorite musician? What time is it?

I cut out all the dumb questions ;p. Anyway, your sig is snazzy, I guess. No, I did not check out your radio, but I don’t have a clue what your talking about, so its all good anyway. My favorite band is Metallica, I thought you knew that :o. My favorite musician is probably Eminem or Maynard James Keenan. And it is currently 10:24 AM EST.

Originally posted by Pierson
WHERE IS DAT JOE FRAYZAH?

What?

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Why the name Sorcerer? Why do you drive in a parkway and park in a driveway? Can I have a cookie? Does everybody REALLY love Raymond? And…what’s in my pocket?

Sorcerer? I dunno, I just thought it sounded cool. Been here far too long to change it now. Drive in a parkway and park in a driveway? The world is assbackwards man, you should know that by now. No cookie for you, I’m the cookie nazi. Yes, everybody loves Raymond, and in your pocket is your rocket.

Why is there suffering?

Because there is no god.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
If I were to ask you this exact same question after you got 1000 posts, would you really still answer it?

Orange Juice? I have no clue what you’re talking about.

What do you prescribe for me?

Lithium.

Originally posted by Ramza
I’d like to know why you hate me so.

I don’t neccessarily hate you, I just find you incredible and unbelivably stupid and annoying. You just don’t seem to know anything about anything at all, and your unfortunate ignorance just goes against you. It doesn’t seem like you want to learn anything, but just ask questions for the rest of your life. You never seem to be too keen at picking up on the subtle things in life, and then when you ask about them because you don’t know whats going on, it just makes you look dumb. As far as the starcraft thing, the fact that you just played like a bnet lamer when the people I play with are supposed to be better than the common little shitbag you find on battle.net and the combination of how long it took us to get that game going for it to only last 3 minutes for me just made it extremly irritating. I’m still never going to play with you again, so don’t think that because I’m answering your question that my grudge is lifted, because it isn’t.

Originally posted by Deedly
if you could have 3 wishes what would you wish for?
what is the meaning of life?
what are hot dogs made of?
what is your favorite starcraft unit?
what is your favorite starcraft hero?
what color is your underwear?
how tall are you?
what do you think of me?
if you had a dollar right now what would you spend it on?
who is your favorite author?
what is your favorite book?
do you like fish?
what color is your hair?
who is your favorite video game character?
if you could rewrite part of any movie what movie would you change?
how would you change it?
why?
what is the funniest personality quiz you have ever taken?
what was your result?
is there a god?
if you woke up as the opposite gender how would you react?
what type of socks do you like best?
how would you describe your ideal mate?
what is your favorite song?
if you could have any single super power what would it be?
if everybody from RPGC showed up at your door what would you do?
if you could have the rights to any game series what would you choose?
if you had to choose between death and listening to the backstreet boys what would you choose?
what do you think of abortion?

Let it be known that I will kill you deedly -_-
Answered in order:

A 9 inch penis, one bottle of neverending mr. pibb, and a bag of $20 bills that never empties.

The meaning of life is different to everybody. To you, maybe it’s to make a lot of money. To me, it’s to be loved.

Hot dogs are made of processed meat.

My favorite starcraft unit is probably the hydralisk.

My favorite Starcraft hero is probably Raynor of Zeratul.

Black and green.

I’m about 5’11 and 3/4.

I don’t really know you, so I don’t think much of you.

Bubble gum.

John Grisham.

Mossflower by Brian Jacques.

Not particularly, since I abhore seafood, but I love a good salmon.
Blonde. I dunno,
you tell me.

Duke Nukem.

The ending to Fight Club.

I would change the ending to reflect the book more accurately.
Because I think the ending in the book is far more symbolic in terms of what the movie and book are all about. Having the narrator have a happy ending with his girlfriend is far, far too happy and go lucky for a movie whose message is so dark.

Something about being a certain type of care bear, only they weren’t care bears, they were abstract bears or something. I can’t remember.

I got stoner bear, which is what made it funny.

No.

Aroused.

Footies.

Funny, easy to get along with and have a lot of fun with, nymphomaniacish, somewhat good looking, intelligent but not brainy.

I don’t have one favorite song, I like way, way too much music for me to pick just one. At the moment however, my favorite song is probably Powerman 5000 - Bombshell.

The power to fly.

The Chrono series.

Listening to Backstreet Boys, because there are quite a few songs that I like by them. Same with Nsync, actually. Although I despise the boy band image, I don’t assosciate actions in real life with the music made. A lot of their songs are catchy, well rounded, and sound relativly fun to listen too. It’s also easy listening, which I am a big fan of.

I’m pro-choice, so I’m for abortion. While I do think that once you reach a certain point, abortion becomes wrong, I think that ultimatly the mother has the right to choose what they feel is in the best interest of themselves and their child. I think the government tries too hard to be in the home instead of just letting parents do their thing - but don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of shitty parents out there, but you’re innocent until proven guilty, and competent until you prove otherwise.

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
B0x0rz, or briefs. B0x0rz, or briefs on your head? Do you treat the banana rougly? How often do you pay for sex? 942?

Boxers. Briefs. No. I have actually paid for sex once, but thats a sort of stupid story and you’d have to have been there for it to be funny at all, because it sort of ties in with a running joke that I have with some of my friends. 138.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Did you ever stick your head in a microwave? Does “I need scissors!” mean anything to you?

No, because I never clean my microwave. No, it doesn’t.

What’s love got to do with it?How much would the Six Million Dollar Man be worth in Yen?

Everything. Elevendy Billion dollars.

What happens at 1000? Do you get a custom title or something? Or is it just a landmark number of posts?

Just a landmark. I’ve had my custom title for like, 2 years.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Do you mind if I bump this so it won’t be as much of a necropost when you hit 1000? :get it?:

Heh, too late.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
[b]What are your top 3 favourite bands, and what have they done for you?

If you were stuck in a room, with a mailman, a famous pianist, and Australia’s prime minister, and the only way to survive were to retort to cannablism, and assuming you have come to the decision that you are to eat someone, who do you eat first?

Yellow, Red, or Blue? [/b]

I see you bolded bands, I guess that means solo artists aren’t included ;p. Metallica, Simon and Garfunkle, and Tool. What have they done for me? Metallica introduced me to an entirely new musical genre that I thought was something else completly. Simon and Garfunkle mastered the metaphorical world of music with classics such as “The Boxer” and “The Sound of Silence” while still making it sound nice and easy going. Tool because they make just such god damn good music. Maynard is such a multi talented son of a bitch that it makes my mouth water. Tools reason is a combination of both Metallica and Simon and Garfunkle, Maynards writing isn’t too metaphorical, but it does hold a lot of thought in it, and the music introduced me to a new type of music, although I really don’t know what it is, I’ll just call it “badass”.

Prime Minister, because politicians suck.

Blue.

There you go. Since I fucked it up, you can go ahead and keep asking questions if you want, just don’t be stupid about it (coughdeedlycoughcoughcoughhackgagwtfisinmythroat) and ask a bunch of dumb questions.

Of course, they taste like Lucky Charms, how could I be so stupid?!

Lithium eh? Sounds good to me.