The reason why children shouldn't be exposed to bad lemons...

I decided to write a little story about an experience I had in the chat. This is exactly why children should not read bad lemons.

Let us begin…

It was a fine day in the RPGC chatroom. The usual chatter resounded through the room, while people debated, argued, and flirted. Most were sitting in comfortable chairs located throughout the chat, although a large tiger was curled up in a large basket in front of the fireplace.

All in all, your standard day in the chat.

Except for a nervous young man, who peeked in before entering, and loudly asked “Could a baby really come out of a woman’s butt?”

The only one who seemed to hear this was the tiger, whose name was StarStorm. He blinked, once, then twice. Surely someone wouldn’t ask something so contrary to common sense! But what could he expect from people. Oh well. He mulled over his answer a moment, then decided it was better just to screw with him for a while. “Sure Mew. That would explain a lot of the people I see and meet.”

Mew64 shook his head. “I always heard they came out of a woman’s vagina box.”

That comment got the attention of a penguin wearing a shiny golden nametag that read “Wertigon, channel operator”. He only parted from his current debate to say, “Mew, don’t go there, 'k?”

StarStorm though, was starting to get amused by all of it. “Well Mew, I’m fairly certain you didn’t.”

Mew64 only blinked. “I’m confused.”

The person Wertigon was debating with, a shadowy, cloaked figure, spoke up. the voice that issued from under the hood was vaguely feminine, but who knew? “Good. Confusion increases the power others have over you. The fact that they might be able to explain it does.”

Meanwhile, Mew continued to speak. “Do they come out of the butt or the box?”

StarStorm only sighed. This was going to get stupid. “The butt. Mew, how old are you? That or tell me you’re joking. For the love of God tell me you’re joking that you don’t know.”

Mew replied, “18. Well like I forget stuff, you know.”

The cloaked woman, whose name was Nulani, shook her head. “I know six year olds that know that. I knew that when I was six years old.”

StarStorm only blinked in disbelief. “Either you’re lying, you’re playing us all for fools…”

Nulani cut in. “Or you are the most retarded person StarStorm has ever seen. Ever.”

StarStorm only continued, “Or you REALLY ARE ONE OF THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE I’VE EVER KNOWN!” He then blinked, realizing that Nulani had finished his statement before him.

Mew looked offended. “I only asked cause people on a site were like ‘a baby came out of her butt’! This other site contradicted.”

StarStorm only laughed uproarously. Nulani smirked under her hood. “They don’t, luckily they come out through the vagina.”

Mew sighed in relief. “Thank gosh. People probably say they come out of thier butt 'cause it sounds less raunchy.”

StarStorm blinked again. <i>For the love of God…</i> “Annnnd… why didn’t you continue onto the logical course and realize the site was utter bullshit? Yes, babies come out of a woman’s ass, covered in shit. That’s not very raunchy there.”

Wertigon spoke up, “‘Common sense dictates…’ Oh, sorry, that doesn’t exist.”

Nulani shook her head again. “Because as you hopefully know, the butt has no connection to the uterus. And I’d like to think babies are formed there, and not inside a person’s stomach. That’d cause a real pain while eating.”

Mew nodded. “This one fanfic the Digimon kid got his girlfriend pregnant. Is that stupid or what?”

Everyone simply stared at him. Nulani only choked out, “Digimon lemon?”

Mew shrugged. “Lemons are really silly. Lemons are just comedy.”

Starstorm only stared, and when he spoke, he spoke very slowly. “Mew…”

“What?”

“I’ve never… and I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE… Met someone as retarded as you are!”

Wertigon sighed. “Mew, are you trying to see how fast you can get banned for sheer stupidity or what?”

With that, Mew left the chat room. Was he ever seen again? I don’t know, I don’t much care.

This is the actual chat log. It has been modified, to get rid of the clutter and non-related stuff.

Mew64 (Reggae@dork-3FF1BDBF.twmi.rr.com) has joined #rpgclassics
[Nulani|Away] Death binds the past, present and future. Without Death there is nothing.
[Mew64] Hey
[Mew64] Could a baby really come out of a woman’s butt
[Mew64] ?
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Sure Mew
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] That would explain a lot of the people I see and meet
[Mew64] I always heard they come out of a womans vagina box
[Wertigon] Mew64: Don’t go there. 'k?
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Well MEw
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] I’m fairly certain you didn’t.
[Mew64] I’m confused
[Nulani|Away] Good.
[Mew64] Do they come out of the butt, or the box?
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] The butt
[Nulani|Away] Confusion increases the power which others have over you.
[Nulani|Away] The fact that they might be able to explain it does.
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Mew, how old are you?
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] That or tell me you’re joking.
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] For the love of god tell me that you’re joking that you don’t know.
[Mew64] 18
Steve (steven_fuc@dork-AAEF858.woh.rr.com) has joined #rpgclassics
[Mew64] Well like i foget stuff you konw
[Nulani|Away] I know six years old that knows that.
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Either you’re lying
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] You’re playing us all for fools
[Nulani|Away] I knew that when I was six years old.
[Nulani|Away] Or you are the most retarted person StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball has every seen.
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Or you REALLY ARE ONE OF THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE I’VE EVER KNOWN.
[Nulani|Away] Ever.
[Mew64] i only asaked cause people on a site were like "a baby came out of her “butt”
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] LMAO
[Mew64] This other site contradicted
[Nulani|Away] They don’t, luckily they come out through the vagina.
[Mew64] Thank gosh
[Mew64] People probly say they come out of hteir butt cuase its sounds less raunchy
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Annnnd… why didn’t you continue onto the logical course and realize that the site was utter bullshit?
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Yes
[Mew64] Oh
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Babies come out of a woman’s ass, covered in shit.
[Wertigon] “Common sense dictates…”
[Wertigon] Oh, sorry
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] That’s not very raunchy there
[Wertigon] That doesn’t exist.
[Nulani|Away] Because as you hopefully know, the butt has no connection with the uterus.
[Nulani|Away] And I’d like to think babies are formed there, and not inside a person’s stomach.
[Mew64] this one fanfic the digimon kid got his girlfriend pregnant. is that stupid or what
[Nulani|Away] That’d cause a real pain when eating.
[Steve] You all lose.
[Nulani|Away] Digimon lemon?
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] …
[Mew64] Lemons are really silly
[Wertigon] …
[Steve] Most forms of hentai suck.
[Mew64] The pics own
[Steve] Not a lot of them.
[Mew64] Lemons are just comedy
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] …
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Mew
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] I’ve never.
[Mew64] what
[Steve] And I don’t think this kinda discussion is allowed.
[Steve] So I’ll ask the ops
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] And I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE
[Wertigon] Mew64: Are you trying to see how fast you can get banned for sheer stupidity or what?
[Mew64] No
[Steve] Wert, is this kind of discussion allowed?
[StarStorm_the_Spazzy_Fuzzball] Met someone as retarded as you are.
[Nulani|Away] Ssh. Remain quiet StarStorm, let Steve keep him occuptied.
[Nulani|Away] Occupied.
[Wertigon] Borderline IMO
[Steve] Occupido!
Mew64 (Reggae@dork-3FF1BDBF.twmi.rr.com) has left #rpgclassics

Some people’s children…

That made my day XD

Im scarred for life now >.<

Well… I just got one thing to say:

Originally posted by Mark Pilgrim:
The depths of human stupidity never cease to amaze me.

You know, maybe I should spend more time in the chat, if this sorta thing can happen.

Heh this happened a few moths ago, mind you. I had the log Wert send me rot in my inbox until I went about cleaning it up.

This is why I never, EVER, go to the Chat.

:noway:

Good story. Please don’t tell it again.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
[b]This is why I never, EVER, go to the Chat.

:noway: [/b]

My sentiments exactly.

tilts head to the side . . . :fungah: :eek: p:unch:: :noway:

CAPITALS. CAPITALIZED GARAMOND! NOT JUST GARAMOND.
*Twaps Spazzy.

:hahaha; Hi-larious! XD

MINE EYES.

IT BURNS LIKE TEH FIRE.

God, what are they teaching in school, and where does it FALL OUT?

At first I thought this was realted to GodAwful :stuck_out_tongue:

But then I remembered that most of the things there would be against a lot of rules here at RPGC…

Anyway, that is weird. And unlike most of the people so far, I feel like visiting the chat more often now :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes occurences like this make the chat more enjoyable. It get’s really boring if this stuff doesn’t happen.

Well well… every time I take some time off, something like this shows up. I have only one thing to say about this… How can some people ignore such basic biological facts? Now excuse me as I die of laughter… :hahaha;

Heh. Glad you all liked. I have to send my thanks to all participants in it, especiallyt o WErt, who saved the log when I couldn’t.

Sometimes you have to wonder. Was this guy sheltered or what?

I don’t know, but fanfics based on chat logs could start a new trend. :mwahaha: