the real name thread

My real name? Well, okay. My name is Inigo Montoya.

Alfredo Martaniz.

My name is Reed Lawson.

My main online alias is Lanyx, but my first name here was like RamzaofTheBeoulves or something like that so when I had it changed back I had it shortened.

That’s why we shouldn’t ask names.

Anyway, I’m Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate!

No. 23

I am Sinistral’ good side, forcefully ejected when he grew ambitions to go in medicine, where goodness in your heart will only get you crushed like a pathetic bug.

No, seriously, I have the same first name.

Sorry man, I didn’t mean to offend you.

You’re apologizing to GAP right?

It’s Adam.

But I’m trying to change it to Reverend Dickslayer.

Or Balls Mahoney.

Right.

Edward

Hmm…

Well, my real name is easy. But trying to remember all my online names and nicknames is going to be harder.

Real name is Erik. Jan Erik if you care about first names, since my middle name is the one I actually use. Hedqvist if you care about last names.

Nicknames… Well, people have called me various things, but the one that comes to mind first is “Jerka”. (Has no relation, whatsoever, to the word “jerk”. Not even the same pronounciation. It is, apparently, some sort of nickname for the name Erik. At least according to my uncle. He’s the only one who calls me that, and I have never heard it anywhere else…)
My favorite isn’t really a nickname per se, but a friend called me a “culinary savage”… And offered me two tubes of licorice sauce. (I was just stopping by to say hi, and she says “Since you’re a culinary savage, would you like some licorice sauce?”)

Online names… I mostly use Poke_Freak nowadays. Which actually started here. Before RPGC I used Pokefreak_85 everywhere, but people here were too lazy to write my full nick when referring to me so they just wrote Poke. I later added the Freak as a “last name”.
Oh, and I also sometimes use “PerkulatorBenny” when I need a random nick for things that require registration, but I’m not gonna bother coming back again later. I have never gotten a “usename already taken” message when using that. I have no idea where that name came from.
I have vague memories of a friend thinking that the word perkulator was really funny when we were little, but was long ago.

All I wanted to say is that you’re awesome for reading Nerf Now

MyLifeIsTwilight.

Aodhán.

Out of curiosity, how is it pronounced?

/e’dɪn/

“ay-din”

Cless’ name is Fu King Gai

no u

Stopped reading there.
Of course I am.

:wink:

And thus sounds like a place in Asia Minor.