The question thread people want around

I suck at writing reviews, and as many of you know I got to test Star Craft: Ghost. So ask away about it and I’ll answer to the best of my ability.

Well, the game is really hyped.

How’s the gameplay?

Ah, the controls. How well does it handle on the system you played it for?
Also. Which system did you play it for?

How are the controlls?
I’m assuming you played the Xbox version (since it was build from the ground up from the Xbox, then being ported to PS2 and GC)

Weapons and vehicles. Which ones can you use, and what are they like?

And ya got any pictures? :ulty:

Did you see any familiar faces from the other games?
Did the game run ok, little/no load times?
How was the story?
How was the music?
How were the graphics?
How difficult was the game, and does it have multiple difficulty levels?
Multiplayer?
Compare the game to the Metal Gear Solid series.

Was the gameplay just FPS, or did it have many strategy elements in it as well?
Are there actually tactical nuke and siege tank strikes? Describe them?
Is it a fast-paced shoot-them-all game or a silent/op game (compare some fast FPS to say, Syphon Filter)?
Were there any new units?

Multiplayer, if so , what modes?

Is Nova cute?

Am I cute?

Originally posted by Shinobi
Am I cute?

kisses Shinobi
:kissy:

How’s the gameplay?

Game play is good, they are still working on tweaking the balance and fine tuning though.

Ah, the controls. How well does it handle on the system you played it for?

The controls were good there are stll some tweaks going on for aiming though.

Also. Which system did you play it for?

X-Box, thats whats it’s developed for then it’s lowered to GC and PS2 levels.

Weapons and vehicles. Which ones can you use, and what are they like?

Well there is a Siege tank level, and I got to play a heavily unfinished Vulture level that they have to cut sadly. The were a lot of weapons, all I really fooled around with were spider mines, the sniper rifle, the pistol and machine gun.

And ya got any pictures?

No.

Did you see any familiar faces from the other games?

No, mainly because I haven’t played the other games enough to recognize anyone.

Did the game run ok, little/no load times?

There were some load screens, but only to start a level, and I doubt they will stick around for the final cut.

How was the story?

I have no clue I was just trying the game, most of the cut scenes are unfinished.

How was the music?

It wasn’t in yet.

How were the graphics?

The graplics are great, I think Nihilistic did a good job of transposing SC to full 3D

How difficult was the game, and does it have multiple difficulty levels?

The game will be fairly diffucult on normal, and they are still working on balancing things that I managed to heavily expolit going through levels. For example they had made it so if a guy walks in to you cloaked he wouldn’t notice, but I managed to exploit it so badly that they put it back in.

Multiplayer?

No.

Compare the game to the Metal Gear Solid series.

Imagine MGS with AI that can see you. It’s quite similar to it and Splinter Cell, and can be a lot harder due to Blizzard being utter morons at times. Blizzard made it so it’s nearly impossible to get a head shot with the sniper rifle cloaked because they made Nihilistic put helmets on the terrans making the “weak spot” basically around the neck, but you can easily aim for it in Sight mode.

Was the gameplay just FPS, or did it have many strategy elements in it as well?

The only time the game is first person is when your looking through the sniper rifle scope. basically they are trying to make it where on Zerg missions it’s action oriented, Terran stealth and action conglomerate, and Protos stealth.

Are there actually tactical nuke and siege tank strikes? Describe them?

I can’t really describe them too well because the levels were very buggy, but there is one mission where you have to direct a siege tank strike from across a river and do call downs.

Is it a fast-paced shoot-them-all game or a silent/op game (compare some fast FPS to say, Syphon Filter)?

See the FPS question.

Were there any new units?

Not that I saw.

Multiplayer, if so , what modes?

None, and it dosen’t look hopeful for the future.

Is Nova cute?

Pretty cute, it was hard to tell seeing as how your usually in shadows or at a back view.

Am I cute?

Show me a pic. ^.~

Keep them coming.

Can you tell us anything about the story of the game, and if so, what?

Is it mainly closed enviroments, or do they have a lot of outdoor missions as well?

Can you tell us anything about the story of the game, and if so, what?

Not really, I didn’t get much of the story, something about a new super valueable gas.

Is it mainly closed enviroments, or do they have a lot of outdoor missions as well?

The areas are mostly closed sadly, there aren’t really any really expansive levels where you have to run across huge fields that I saw.

What are the controls like? That is, could you give us an in-depth explanation of them?

How was the slowing time thing?

Originally posted by Frameskip
Pretty cute, it was hard to tell seeing as how your usually in shadows or at a back view.

Exactly. What he was asking is if she has a nice rear. :ah-ha!: