The puppydog eyes are a mighty weapon.

Jomack knows this.

Ehr, weeeellllll… I’m here, not gonna go away, hurray! ’
I’m Ruby, by the way.
Some people describe me as " freaking gay"
But when the party’s goin’ and I come in they go " YAY!"

Okay, enough of that… rhyming… crap.
Well.
Good luck peeling me off your walls then, huh?

Looks like we got a new member infestation. been a while since the last.

Anyway, elcome to the boards. Just try to be yourself, and you’ll get along fine.

You really won’t like me when I’m myself. I’ll screw everyone over.

From behind.

I like him

From behind.

Being a guy who whitewashes the other side of the fence m’self, I’m intrigued, in a morbid sort of way.

heehee hi wuby ^^

Hi Ruby. Don’t try any funny stuff with me. I’ll poke in the puppydog eyes if I have to. Welcome, have fun, look at the boards, and have a cookie Gives Ruby plate of cookies.

Originally Posted by Valkyrie Esker

I don’t know what’s less surprising. That, or the fact that most of the new members from the last wave or two are the ones showing up to say hi. (Don’t worry we’ve got some regulars on the scene as well. CSLARPERS! AWAY!)

Anyway to copy and paste what everyone said so far…

Hi Ruby. Don’t try any funny stuff with me. I’ll poke in the puppydog eyes if I have to. Welcome, have fun, look at the boards, and have a cookie Gives Ruby plate of cookies.

heehee hi wuby ^^

Being a guy who whitewashes the other side of the fence m’self, I’m intrigued, in a morbid sort of way.

I like him

From behind.

Anyway, elcome to the boards. Just try to be yourself, and you’ll get along fine.

Basically. Hi

I think its more one person posted an intro thread, and a few other random people saw that and decided to post some too. I don’t think the site is getting an influx of visitors, its just that the intro thread fad is coming back.

Whatever helps to get some of the users active, right? =)

Hello, Ruby.

Hello everybody.

Holländer have been disappointing me since the '98 World Cup. Welcome.

:frowning:

Thermonuclear bomb to you too!!! hands anoder Czar Bamba away Now, to introduce myself, call me Leareth or L4-chan as some people have put it. :slight_smile: I am currently a psycho dat remembered only a few weeks ago dat I’ve had an account on dis site for more dan a year. Sooo, I’M MORE POWERFUL DAN DA PUPPY EYES!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

sees kittens Awwww! Cute, wittle kittens! I LUV KITTIES!!!

._. * hides*

Don’ts worry Ruby. I GAVE youse a thermonuclear bomb. I have dousands of dem and I’m jus’ handin’ dem out to newbies. Also, only a certains set of peoples are on my kill list, youse ain’t dere.

Hurray!

ruby has hired me as a guard dog

Whaaat? You’re about as tall as my chest.

no im not!