The perfect woman?

I saw the title of this thread, and I thought “Oh no, they have a new picture of me!”

Anyway, I’ve seen the corresponding perfect man picture, but that was about five years ago.

Thank you, Google! :cool:

[WHAMF]

Why is the perfect woman wearing white?

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Why is the perfect woman wearing white?
For Great Justice.

When the perfect man looks like my grandpa and doesn’t even know what a Nintendo 64 is I’m going to be lesbian from know on… uhm, wait the perfect woman is scary… so I’m going to stay alone!:runaway:

The perfect man is female.
The perfect woman is male.

Which are oxymorons. So let us just say they don’t exist.

Originally posted by baka-neko
When the perfect man looks like my grandpa and doesn’t even know what a Nintendo 64 is I’m going to be lesbian from know on… uhm, wait the perfect woman is scary… so I’m going to stay alone!:runaway:

Yay, lesbian!!!1111elevenses [glomps baka-neko] ^_____^

<center></center>

Epic: Are you running for PErfect Man or Perfect Woman?

It depends who’s asking.

The perfect woman?
In a word, Fiona.

Fiona??

hmm my perfect woman… is German(I have a thing with german girls, don’t ask me why but they always get in my head) cute, openminded and have a decent idea of what is going on in the world… it also wouldn’t hurt if she shared some of my likes and dislikes…

My perfect guy is 2-D. >.>;

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
My perfect guy is 2-D. >.>;

Should we even ask?

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Except there is NO perfect woman out there :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! ;_; Her name is Laura J Marti

Originally posted by |Damage|
[b]Fiona??

hmm my perfect woman… is German(I have a thing with german girls, don’t ask me why but they always get in my head) cute, openminded and have a decent idea of what is going on in the world… it also wouldn’t hurt if she shared some of my likes and dislikes… [/b]
Fiona’s part german I think >>;

Glenn: YOU’RE FUCKING WRONG! Go to hell ;_; cries