The Oracle of Bacon

http://oracleofbacon.org/oracle/

This thing is unbeatable. It makes me wanna kill kevin bacon. ::dekar!::

I beat it with Jack Black.

I dunno if you did something wrong, but I punched in Jack Black and it got him in 2.

Jack black in the school of Rock?
He can be connected cause he’s been in movies with John Cusack.
I also ended up with a bunch of things connecting him to Bacon

Half the cast of Neighbours has a Bacon number of infinity- not sure they fully count, though :wink:

Originally posted by Neb
Half the cast of Neighbours has a Bacon number of infinity- not sure they fully count, though :wink:

I think the game only applies to movie actors.

Originally posted by Frameskip
I beat it with Jack Black.

Jack (I) Black was in Bob Roberts (1992) with Lynne Thigpen

Lynne Thigpen was in Novocaine (2001) with Kevin Bacon

And apparently, the highest Bacon Factor so far is 7.

Originally posted by Vorpy
I think the game only applies to movie actors.

True, but they come up as legitimate hits in the database it’s based on… interesting to see Richard Whiteley come out with a Bacon factor of 3, though :thud:

I beated it all the time, it didn’t have them in the database. Despite the lot being very prominent Norwegian actors and actresses.

I saw this thing in a CS book last year. Oh god, the horrible memories of that class… :fungah:

I dont know enough actors to win this.

I put in every actor I could think of offhand and got no-one with a rating highter than 2.

It can even link Ozzy Osbourne to him in 2!

I’ve only got a bacon factor of 4 so far:

Sharon Simons was in Five Wives, Three Secretaries and Me (1998) with Tessa Blake
Tessa Blake was in Pink House, The (2003) with Zack Ward
Zack Ward was in Freddy Vs. Jason (2003) with Gary Chalk
Gary Chalk was in Trapped (2002) with Kevin Bacon

I think I beat it.

I typed in “Patrick Stewart” (Captain Picard), and it keeps timing out. I even checked the spelling, and I got a lot of fan sites off google.

Meh, nevermind.

You know…You could just type in, Drugs, Sex, and Alcohol and you’d get him in a heartbeat.

dude, what the fuck, I’ve entered the ENTIRE cast of power rangers, and i only won once. ZORDON WINS, BITCH.

I beat it with Sean Austin. He plays Sam in Lord of the Rings.

Probably cause his name is Sean Astin.

-Mazrim Taim

was also in the goonies

There was a Dilbert about this, where Ratbert tells Dilbert that everyone on Earth can be traced to a guy named Kevin that eats bacon.