The Nintendo DS

Ion: Rumors are about for a price drop to $99 for a DS around the PSP’s launch. Though its only a rumor, thought I’d let ya know :wink:

Spin off of the MegaTen series, of course I’ve heard of it. However, they killed practically everything that was cool about the MegaTen series in that spin-off.

I’ve never heard of MegaTen. o_o;

MegaTen is short for Megami Tensei, one of the top 3 RPG series in Japan. The other two obviously being FF and Dragon Quest/Warrior.

That’s a helluva lot of Megaten games, and I’ve only played about 15 minutes of Shin Megami Tensei, so I can’t really pass judgement on it. I will say it SOUNDS like a cool series.

Lol, you guys didn’t beat Revelations? My best file is training at the last area (Already beat the last boss and recruited all 3 main enemies to my team ) trying to see if I can be over level 99. Having multiple stats at 40 makes you so damn strong ; p

Edit: By the way, Cro. PSP will suck. :frowning:

I thought, since the DS doesn’t have complete backward compability, maybe they’ll completly overhaul and remake all those classics. Imagine Metroid 2 with a Prime system

That’s a fucking lot of games to remake.

It seems like a fun system. That will get a price slash and more than 1 interesting game sometime in the future.

Not all of them. Just the best of them >_>

Bought Aria of Sorrow today in anticipation of it’s DS sequel. I loves my DS.

Apparently I got lucky since AoS is now out of production and getting gradually harder to find. Confirm/deny?

Wonder why people find me strange when I say I wanna buy a Nintendo DS for the Linux capabilities… (PDA with Wireless capabilities for a cheap price, oooooooh yeeeeeeaaaaah baby X-D)

No, not only for the Linux capabilities, of course. Nintendo may not be what they used to be, but they still make kickass games. Still, I can most definitely see the Nintendo DS as a PDA. =)

Careful, Wert, some people went wicked crazy last time someone suggested Linux on a Nintendo system… :smiley:

Ugh… So fucking stupid. It’s NINTENDO, don’t fucking screw up NINTENDO. NINTENDO is your GOD. You don’t play with GOD.

All games go out of production and get gradually harder to find. I don’t know why people make such a big deal about AoS and HoD. AoS is one hell of an awesome game, though (It’s got a great shrine too. =D).

I’m totally looking forward to the DS Castlevania game, though. Maybe they’ll finally make one that is as good as Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood.

What the hell would you do with Linux on a DS? Repel chicks?

Wert, because it’s a stupid reason. It barely even has any PDA functions. What, a calander and wireless chat over a small area? Yeah, great deal.

It sure does, and one I will be using extensively, because I suck. :frowning:

Hahahaha, I love you

Have one, think it rocks, nuff said.

Nah, because then it would be able to do wireless multi-boot, meaning you could code your own games for it, then play them (with other people too) using “wireless download play” function. Maybe even load roms that way too. :stuck_out_tongue: