The love calculator

This is some site I found surfing, appartently if you input the two persons names it gives you a % chance of them being together http://www.lovecalculator.com/

Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
Wertigon valkyrie esker

52 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Wertigon and valkyrie esker has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Love Calculator results
Wertigon Tenchimaru draconis

89 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Wertigon and Tenchimaru draconis has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Love Calculator results
Yoshmeister phoenix valkyrie

0%
Love Calculator results
Yoshmeister Citizen Bleys

63 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Yoshmeister and Citizen Bleys has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

:kissy:

Dai and I need to spend a lot of time together it seems.
Good ^^

Should it scare me that I got a 91% with my best friend?

Seems our names are compatible. Good to know.

Love Calculator results
John Kayser Carmen Electra

95 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between John Kayser and Carmen Electra has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Woo, I;m gonna score with Carmen Electra! :mwahaha:

Speaking of names that work together…

Me Scooter Ward

91 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Steph Tuma and Scooter Ward has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

delicious Scooter Ward

hmm it seems that no one is compatible with me… guess I’ll stay all alone forever

Originally posted by Innocence
Should it scare me that I got a 91% with my best friend?

Probably not. Depends on the variant of your name you use (like how Greg is short for Gregory) or if you included your middle name. I tried it with my best friend and it ranged from 14% to 91%

Yeah… I used what most people call both of us.

Originally posted by Innocence
[b]Should it scare me that I got a 91% with my best friend?

Seems our names are compatible. Good to know. [/b]

if it’s your cat… I’d say yes…

wonders how Damage found out her secret cat-lovin’ habits

i know everything because i’m a nutcase

Aww…poor Yosh got a 0% with me. ;-;

-feels unlovable-

Well it looks like I’m not really compatible with the girls that I think like me on campus. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

This site was so disgustingly popular when I was in junior high (three years ago)

EVERYONE put their names into this silly little site and one guy even put his brother’s name in with “shit” and the results were 98%. Jes’ romantic.

Okay, I was going to do Vegeta and Strong Bad, but I decided not to.

I think I’ll go with that, for the sake of your continued existence.

Right. So instead, I just put random RPGC girls’ names in with mine.

Yar Kramer - Phoenix Valkyrie: 25 %

Yar Kramer - Cala: 23%

Yar Kramer - Valkyrie Esker: 74%

Yar Kramer - Dragonessa: 59%

Yar Kramer - Innocence: 71%

Yar Kramer - Bubble of Darkness: 83%

Yar Kramer - Kairi: 13%

Strong Bad - Fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbksdabkfabkveybvf: 23%

It’s good to know that our chosen monikers have a 71% chance of working together.:yipee:

One more:

Agent Smith - Thomas Anderson: 92%

Yar, that’s the most amusing thing I’ve heard all day.

Ashton Anchors - Phoenix Valkyrie = 65%

Dias Flac - Phoenix Valkyire = 23%

Claude Kenni - Phoenix Valkyrie = 71% (twitch)

Bowman Jean - Phoenix Valkyrie = 89% (twitch)

Ernest Raviede - Phoenix Valkyrie = 66%

Leon D. S. Geeste - Phoenix Valkyrie = 31%

Noel Chandler - Phoenix Valkyrie = 21%

Ren - Ren = 26%

WTF?

You have a slim chance of dating yourself Ren.