The Last Supper

Just goes to show you that you really can find anything on the net =)

I would ask for the rarest truffle in the world, and while they were searching for it, I would escape! …but then, I would miss out on eating the rarest truffle in the world…hmm…

King of the Hill.

I’d want a taco. Tacos rule.

Hopefully I am never in that kind of position, but if I would have to choose. I would have to go with pizza and root beer. Maybe some yogurt to go with it.

:too bad; Thats so sad for some reason. ;_;

You know most of those people just wanted to eat so much so they’d have a lot of crap in their intestines when the died and when their bowels unclenched it’d make a huge mess for the people having to remove their body - like their last fuck you to The Man, I suppose. Some of them are pretty badass though.

235 Offender Information Lawton Stacey 999066 11/14/2000 1 jar of dill pickles

209 Offender Information Barnes, Jr. Odell 998 03/01/2000 Justice, Equality, World Peace

207 Offender Information Goss Cornelius 912 02/23/2000 1 apple, 1 orange, 1 banana, coconut, and peaches

157 Offender Information Teague, Jr. Delbert 849 09/09/1998 None. Last minute he decided to eat a hamburger at his Mother’s request.

123 Offender Information Madden Robert 822 05/28/1997 Asked that final meal be provided to a homeless person

44 Offender Information Garrett Johnny 729 02/11/1992 Ice cream

It is kind of sad but also fascinating (I think). I can totally sympathize with the dude who just wanted ice cream. Sometimes the cravings just get you.

-Mazrim Taim

Maz, don’t forget

62 Offender Information Harris Danny 649 07/30/1993 God’s saving grace, love, truth, peace and freedom

if he had put “and ice cream” after that, he would have been my hero.

-Mazrim Taim

lol maz.

Two 16 oz. ribeyes, one lb. turkey breast (sliced thin), twelve strips of bacon, two large hamburgers with mayo, onion, and lettuce, two large baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, cheese, and chives, four slices of cheese or one-half pound of grated cheddar cheese, chef salad with blue cheese dressing, two ears of corn on the cob, one pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and four vanilla Cokes or Mr. Pibb

o_O He ate himself to death…

The only thing wrong is that it could have been their last lunches, TD.

I noticed that Dr. Pepper seemed to be a popular drink.

I would’ve killed to see “your mom” on the list though…

…and actually be requested.

Well, c’mon! Last meal…last smoke…last shag, perhaps?