The Incredible edible Hulk

Anyone see it? I forgot it came out today, I thought today was thursday, so I didnt see it, i’m seeing it tomorow. And thought I would reserve this thread.

My cousin works at a movie theater so he gets to watch any new movies for free (bastard…). He told me it was a lot better than he thought it’d be and the action sequences were amazing. I’ll probably go see it tomorrow or one of the following days.

Yeah. It’s way better than alot of people expected it to be. I liked it… It actually had a story!!! A STORY! O_O

Anyways, good movie ^^

Holy shit, dude! where you been? its like some kinda old people that havent been around for a while convention!

i’m gonna go see it whenever i can convince my mother to drive me to a theater…

I saw it yesterday, and to tell you the truth I thought Spiderman was a million times better. It’s probably I knew nothing about the Hulk.

I actually also knew more about Spider Man also… But I still found Hulk to be better. The fight scenes were awesome and I haven’t seen action like that in a long while. Well I have (Reloaded), but not in the same way they did like in this movie. Anyways, I guess it’s personal taste in the end… And Ang Lee has always been on my tops list for film producing.

I guess I didn’t like it because I went in thinking the Hulk was a “super hero”. You know saving girls, beating bad guys, etc. I don’t know I guess I’m not for random destruction and violence, although the tank scene was pretty neat.

maybe I’ll see it, maybe I won’t. It never looked all that impressive to me, but my movie site gave it a 7/10.

Just a question, what did Ang Lee direct before that?

I think I’ll go see it tomorrow.

I saw it lastnight. Best movie I’ve seen since Matrix Reloaded, which was the best since X2, which was the best since Spiderman.

I’ll probably see it eventually.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I guess I didn’t like it because I went in thinking the Hulk was a “super hero”. You know saving girls, beating bad guys, etc. I don’t know I guess I’m not for random destruction and violence, although the tank scene was pretty neat.

Random destruction! Violence! Well, I wasn’t going to see it, mainly because I hadn’t heard much about it. But if there’s random destruction and violence (and most people here think it’s good)…well…

Ang Lee did Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. I think.

Originally posted by Sinistral

Don’t know about that, but she did direct The Ice Storm. Very… strange movie.

Originally posted by Sinistral

You are right, technically Ang Lee did direct ‘Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon’; And we know you think.

HAven’t seen the movie yet, but looking forward to seeing it.

Basically, Hulksters destructive background is there just because he is being harassed all the time. The green giant just wants to be alone. It’s not his fault that everyone comes after him with tanks and missiles and choppers and… They’re the cause why he keeps putting stuff down under.

Hulk Comic Story spoilers, possibly for the movie, but hey, I haven’t seen it: Didn’t Banner “get in control” in the later stages of the comic, but was ‘forced’ to be in the Hulk’s form all the time? I remember Onslaught beating the crap out of the Hulk after Jean Grey shut Banners consciousness from his mind, therefore reverting him back to the MUCH more destructive beast. ALas, Onslaught kicked his arse so hard that Banner was physically separated from the Hulk.
Charle, might you know anything more?

All I know is that Lou Ferrigno, the Hulk from the '70s TV show, will have a bit part in the movie, so all is right with the world. Can’t wait to see it.

Having not seen it and probably won’t I have one solitary question: Was the Leader in it? 'Cause it’s just not The Hulk without the Leader.