The Hitchiker's Guide...the movie

I find it wierd, that the only people that seem interested in the triple breasted whore are female.

Hey, I never said that I WASN’T…

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy AND QUOTED PROPOSTEROUSLY NUMEROUSLY INSANELY AMOUNT OF TIMES (twice)
Kinda wish I had read the books now…

Originally posted by StarStorm
I find it wierd, that the only people that seem interested in the triple breasted whore are female.

I’m only curious because that’s one of the more well-known minor running jokes in the series. And besides, can you honestly say you aren’t interested ina triple-breasted whore?

Originally posted by Epicgamer
I just have to say, that if this movie sucks and it disrespects the books, I will be extremly pissed off.

The BBC miniseries was AWESOME though. it was totally true to the books, cause it was so campy :stuck_out_tongue: this better be like that, or else true in different ways.

-Mazrim Taim

Actually, the BBC miniseries was based slightly more on the radio shows than the books, in that it went straight from Magrathea to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, and ended it with Arthur and Ford getting stuck on prehistoric Earth, but yeah.

About time someone’s going to make a movie. That reminds me… I need to read that series again. :cool:

Originally posted by StarStorm

HEY - I said i was more interested in Magrethra =p

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
I second … well … just about everything here!

Cool.

I should get around to reading the book I suppose. I have it around here somewhere, I live and breathe among books. Had it been possible to swim among them, I’d have had a pool of books. nod, nod

I have the series on tape… Man,talk about retro… has anyone ever tried watching an episode of it recently… its kinda funny the way it looks so dated.