The Half Blood Prince *Possible Spoilers*

Emma’s a whore. The things I’d do to Bonnie Wright though… Mrrowl

You guys are crazy. Snape is the hot one…
That’s not just me right?

You should act like this:

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=11526

As GAP said, you have a job to do. Godspeed soldier.

Being that we are a male majority, you will not find much agreement over male sexiness. Unless you are talking about Sean Connery.

Hades, go back to talking shit about things you can at least sort of pretend to know about, please. Your change from music elitist to racist puritan is a most unpleasant one.

wtf is arac talking about

what is this i dont even

Arac doesn’t talk about things. He just looks at posts and asks himself, “How can I turn this into a troll?” There’s no way he’s retarded enough to believe even 1% of what he says, because it’s all fucking garbage, even for here. Unless I really am a racist puritan in spite of the fact that I’m not racist or a puritan and never did anything that would convince anyone I even came close :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, more talk about HBP! I think Arac got this thread confused with my Tron thread, which is very much about how not-racist I am, and Tron too!

Racist because he’s well… racist. A Puritan more metaphorically: he doesn’t accept any ideas accept for his bizarre, stringent ones. It makes perfect sense.

Either that, or he doesn’t want you making fun of his new girlfriend, Emma.

<_<;

I was referring to Hades labeling six or seven tenths of black people as assholes in a conspicuous manner, and labeling basically all women as whores. Puritan was a word chosen to sort of represent my conception of his specific brand of misogyny.

I just realized that not once did they show Snape teaching the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. That’s kind of a bummer becuase it was neat to see how the different professors changed up the classroom. While I suspect it would be full of potion-related objects, there might have been some neat new trinkets lying about if the design team got bored or was feeling especially creative.

Arac and GAP, I have a fun little exercise for you. Show me one black person I said I hated for being black. You’re so convinced I’m racist, give me proof. Show me where I said I hated a black person for being black. Quote me. I recall saying I hate people who are shitheads, and I recall saying that about 7 out of 10 black people are shitheads because they’re racist against themselves, but I don’t really ever remember saying I hate anyone for having black skin, which is what would constitute racism. It’s also interesting how the only politician I’ve ever really been impressed by is Obama, one of my favourite actors is Michael Clarke Duncan, one of my favourite musicians is Ben Harper, one of my favourite hockey players is Jarome Iginla…

I don’t know, I really fail to see how saying 70% of black people choose to act like shitheads makes me a racist. The number 70 alone is pretty solid proof against the fact that I think it’s inherent. You guys just don’t seem to have a clue what racism is. Seeing a trend and hating a race are two pretty different things, and you guys aren’t retarded… well, GAP, you’re not. So I’m really interested in what you have to say here.

Speaking of obsession over actors:

fix’d