The greatest Jedi of all time

Who do you consider the greatest Jedi of all time?

Yoda, no question

Anakin :smiley: :victoly: :noway: :kissy: :fungah:

Anakin all the way… he was cute kid and sexxy as an adult.

they all suck!

POWER TO THE DARK SIDE!

:kissy:

Someone from the books: Tenel Ka.
Even with one arm, she can still kick ass

:frowning: Whimpers I can only choose one???

Obi-Wan then, I guess…although Anakin’s a VERY close second! Obi stayed good, so I guess that makes him ‘greater’…Yoda’s funny, but Farmboy is RIGHT at the bottom of my list! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]they all suck!

POWER TO THE DARK SIDE!

:kissy: [/b]

I should have added Jerec and Desann then… NAH! I hate them! They’re not fit to be called Jedi! They’re, in a word, sithspits!

CATGIRLS! :slight_smile:

On a more serious note… does one measure jedi power thru more than using powers and swinging a blade around?

I’d have to say Ben Kenobi

Katarn is more human-like. He’s been through many changes and has never fallen to the dark side. The other Jedi either get killed or turn into Vader wannabes. Katarn could never make that mistake, because he gave up his powers when the dark side started tempting him. He later returned, more powerful than ever and now there’s no way in hell they can corrupt him.

Yoda and Obi Wan are pretty close though, for they remained true to the Light Side until the end.

I have a confession to make…I’m not actually that familiar with Kyle Katarn. I mean, I do know who he is and all, but I haven’t played Jedi Outcast or read the books. :frowning: I’m a deprived child.

Now that’s a Jedi with cool style and a sharp tongue! His comments can be as searing as his lightsaber!

Yoda

he has got to be after all the Actrobatics on Ep II

you should also have put in Darth Vader (anakin) as i consiter him to be totally different then anakin in the first eps

You also forgot Han Solos’ kids, Mara Jade Skywalker, Count Dooku, Emperor Palapatine, and ill shut up now

You forgot a bunch of importaint Jedi

Not enough room for all of them, and I didn’t remember some of the names.

Oh yeah…Yoda’s mad back flips with the lightsaber…I nearly cried laughing watching that! :slight_smile: For someone so old, he’s pretty agile!

Note to self: Must become familiar with Kyle Katarn.

LONG LIVE THE BLACK JEDI!

GO MACE WINDU, GO!
GO SPEED RACER, GO!
Erm, GO WINDU, GO!

You forgot that Mace is the only Jedi with a purple lightsaber…

Purple? Eeew!

hits Manus around the head with her playstation controller HENTAI! I didn’t mean it like THAT! Ugh…although there’s lotsa jokes about it…guys, always so immature…

Ha! You missed!
What does a purple saber have to do with THAT?! You naughty, NAUGHTY girl!:slight_smile: