The Future Shock

Behold an absolutely epic real life tale of time travel! I don’t want to spoil the ending, but the guys who masterminded this whole thing were pretty damn brilliant.

http://www.thefutureshock.com/

The story gets better the farther in you go.

“You will not live to see tomorrow. However, in accordance with future code, you get a saving throw…”
This is quite possibly the most retarded fucking thing I’ve ever read.

Edit: It’s SUPPOSED to be completely unconvincing, right?

Dude. That’s fucking huge! I love it.
It’s kinda really sapped up at the end though, which I didn’t like… but I suppose that’s how it always has to go.
Fucking Awesome though. I loved the comic! XD

Ninten:cool:

I got about a third of the way through part 5 and I just couldn’t go on. I just wasted over an hour of my life that I’ll never get back :frowning:

But the thing is that you had an experience. :wink:
And that is Truly what matters! Didn’t you just adore it though? The effort it must’ve taken to do that up.

I feel with you. Damn you ClothHat!

You guys have to read this as a comedy. I thought the saving throw part was hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue:

What the hell is this shit?

Oh no, it was supposed to trick you into thinking it was real time travel, but Hades is just too clever.

What’s the point of it? It’s not funny. It’s not even amusing.

That link could use some Chuck Norris and Napoleon Dynamite quotes. Maybe some ninjas too.

orly???

Yeah, and maybe a link to hampster dance. That shit is hillarious.

THe saving throw was awesome. I was waiting for something odd to come in as a “future custom” or something… let the comedy roll.