THE FSCKING ZOMBIE THREAD!

I don’t think I’ll die to Zombies. I’ll die to raiders after the zombies calm down. Me and my friends have spent too much time surveying for locations to make our stand and places that could become fortified with little work. The layout of the police department near my house is perfect, assuming the cops don’t hold out well themselves. We must have looked pretty suspicious walking around the police department taking notes and walking through the local hardware stores playing ‘what value does this have in the zombie apocalypse’ and people just laugh when I say I sleep with a machete under my pillow (really). We’ll see who gets the last laugh.

Really though it’s just fun to have overly thorough plans for something that will never happen, everybody needs a hobby. Also ask me about my web of intricate preparations for evil twins, time travellers, and dopplegangers. Do you have a passphrase that your future self can use to verify your identity? Have you made certain that there is some anecdote that each of your friends is the only person you’ve ever told? Do you have codewords or actions to tell your friends to play along with whatever you do without question?

I do. Perhaps you should as well?

A girlfriend and I had a password for the zombie apocalypse.

I have a bunker with living quarters. And Cannons. Flamethrowers. Mustard gas. And sloppy joes.

I want a bunker ;_;

That is so funny, cuz actually “Zombie Apocalypse” is the safe word we use when i’m banging your girlfriend! ZINGER!!