The definition of pain

Oh boo hoo. Try being lactose intolerant and having irritable bowel syndrome like me. I had no idea I was lactose intolerant and was only diagnosed with it recently. So every time I was playing a game and was at a key part like,AERIS’ DEATH!!!111one for example I would have to get up and go to the bathroom. NOT FUN!

Yep… even saving can be trouble likewhen you only have one save right after the first battle in Riovanes Castle in FFT. And you have no idea that “hell” is waiting for you… <.< >.>

Hmm…

Data corrupted on MvC2, after unlocking EVERYTHING.

I cried that night.

Although the most excruciating pain ever must be…

Having all 1500 + items in VF4:E, having beaten AI Chibita with ALL characters (and if you can do that, show up at EVO next year, FOOL!)…and THEN, Data Corruption.

Man, I’d just hang myself at the thought of going through that again.

Welcome back, Neb :slight_smile:

And that truly was painful to hear about, Iga O_o

The MvC2 thing was horrid, but the VF4:E is the ultimate thing. If this ever happens to me (in like, 2 years maybe, but not now), I shall cry.

Background info for those who don’t know what I’m talking about.

In VF4:E, there is a Quest mode, a nice entertaining feature that replaces Kumite Mode in VF4. For the Quest mode, Sega AM2 decided that it would use actual Japanese players for making the AI, they called up the best Japanese players they could find, and they let them loose on the AI.

They also programmed the rest of the players.

Chibita is the one that won Evolution 2003 in VF4:E this year. There were a lot of people present this year, and our very own SG was slated to go (but participate in CvS2 and ST, the fool, and who cares, he didn’t because he couldn’t get there in time and find a cheap place to stay). Anyway, point is, the VF4:E World Champion is an AI in the game. Of course, they dumbed him down a bit else we’d never be able to beat him, at least, I think they did, I’m not even there yet.

And I’ll be damned if he doesn’t keep his title at Super Battle Opera in march of next year.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Quiet, you! You couldn’t possibly know the suffering I’ve lived through, pain and horror that goes on within my tortured, angsty teenage soul! NO ONE DOES!

I’m so alone… [/b]

Angsty, what kind of word is angsty? suck it up. You just have to push all of your emotions waaaaaaaaaay down inside and let them slowly boil until one day you explode in rage. That’s how I do it.

Originally posted by demigod
Angsty, what kind of word is angsty? suck it up. You just have to push all of your emotions waaaaaaaaaay down inside and let them slowly boil until one day you explode in rage. That’s how I do it.

That method works for everyone involved too. Other people don’t have to deal with your problems and you don’t have to deal with your problem until they finish slowly killing you inside. It’s a good thing all around.

Sucks to be you lol lol. Uh, anyway, this is why I always keep savestates.

What about on your console games that you don’t have emulated?

In THAT case, I live in a constant state of dread.

Originally posted by Dragon God
Yep… even saving can be trouble likewhen you only have one save right after the first battle in Riovanes Castle in FFT. And you have no idea that “hell” is waiting for you… <.< >.>

And hell kicked my ass several times. I didn’t attempt to start over till six months later because I was still mad :stuck_out_tongue:

The worst one I personally had was losing my master save of SoulBlade, with all weapons unlocked and a completion time in arcade mode of about 1:08 (tough to do, VERY tough as that’s 6 seconds per round) which I was never able to recreate.

Today, Ginge started playing FFTA again and actually remembered to save this time. However, when I started ribbing him about not saving previously, he got up and started having a go at me in his pseudo-Glaswegian accent. I can’t remember who it was who has that quote of Val’s in their sig but I couldn’t keep a straight face, I was so preoccupied thinking of that quote :wink:

That’s not pain.

Remembers when he had worked 10 hours on a kickass WoT map and done like, 80% of the geometry and it looked just beautiful… Then, BSOD! GAAAAAAH!

I was playing Star Ocean 2, and in a fit of Customization, had gotten every character in my party’s best weapon.

Then, I went through the Cave of Trials.

And died.

And lost my shiny weapons. ;-;

On occassion, I do forget to save, especially after doing quite a bit. And then some little prat comes along, and hits me with a move I was not ready for. And I have to start all over again (from my save).

And everytime it happens I usually take a break from the game, and start mentally kicking myself, for being so stupid.