The chatroom is looking like the Tower of Babel.

And if I didn’t post it here then the severity of what is happpening would not have been brought to light.

Azrael! Its not severe! You’re blowing it out of proportion!

This isn’t severe. While that picture is about the height of the harassment that Orakio has ever gotten in a single dose, but Orakio has been the butt of our jokes for a few years. It isn’t a big deal, and it is being blown out of proportion. Even though I don’t like Orak, and do go out of my way to poke at him, it happens all the time, especially in the chat, since normally he’s never in there so it happens all the time in there.

…right

First of all the whole Orakio is low, even for the standards of lowest people here, whoever they truly are.

As for the Chatroom, if it is becoming too much like the tower, just avoid, I know I alway do. I just see no point in going there, when there plenty of good threads in all the other areas, to keep me busy posting all night long.

Oh! So that’s what the tower is!
I’ve been wondering all along…
:yipee:

Damn it Shin, I know you don’t like Orak and I’m well aware he faked an illness, but do you have to make it a hobby to design new methods to insult him and make him look like an idiot in front of the entire MB? I don’t mean to be a vigilante or anything, but that was really going out of line, even if Orak did do some things wrong.

OmegaFlareX since when did you get the daddy pants? Ya hardass. Shin didn’t make it!

Look everyone I made it, I’ll accept all responsability, let Shin go please.

Ok. #1 I DID NOT POST THE PICTURE IN THE THREAD. I DID NOT ATTEMPT TO EMBARASS ORAKIO IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. IT WAS A JOKE BETWEEN FREINDS. NOONE WAS HURT OR PISSED OR ANYTHING UNTIL AZ POSTED IT. READ THE THREAD OMEGA.

edit: typo

Originally posted by Shinobi
NOONE WAS HURT OR PISSED OR ANYTHING UNTIL AZ POSTED IT.

raises her hand No one?

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
And if I didn’t post it here then the severity of what is happpening would not have been brought to light.

Maybe you should shut up. From what I understand, Shinobi made a picture in photoshop, paint, whatever, a fucking PICTURE, and he did it jokingly, without any serious intent. Now whether you don’t find it funny, think it’s disgusting, or think it’s the funniest thing in the world, whatever, it doesn’t matter. Everyone has their own opinions. But really, it isn’t that big of a deal, no one is going to try to kill Orakio or anything, so why are you defending him like a fuckin mother bear defends it’s child? Jeeze you aren’t even being that tough, you’re just complaining about it. For fucks sake, it’s just a forum, and it’s just a picture. So stop making acting like it’s the end of the world, not just you, but everyone.
That’s all I have to say about this, and that’s all I’ll ever have to say about this.

Nessa. You did not see it until Az posted it.

I wasn’t hurt or pissed, I just find it pathetic that someone would spend that much time flaming a single person behind his back, even if it WAS a joke between friends.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Maybe you should shut up. From what I understand, Shinobi made a picture in photoshop, paint, whatever, a fucking PICTURE, and he did it jokingly, without any serious intent. Now whether you don’t find it funny, think it’s disgusting, or think it’s the funniest thing in the world, whatever, it doesn’t matter. Everyone has their own opinions. But really, it isn’t that big of a deal, no one is going to try to kill Orakio or anything, so why are you defending him like a fuckin mother bear defends it’s child? Jeeze you aren’t even being that tough, you’re just complaining about it. For fucks sake, it’s just a forum, and it’s just a picture. So stop making acting like it’s the end of the world, not just you, but everyone.
That’s all I have to say about this, and that’s all I’ll ever have to say about this.

Whoops

Jesus Christ Omega. Read. I havent spent so much time. i sent a damn link. know what your talking about.

You’re right, I didn’t see the picture until Az posted it.

But every other fucking day I go here or the chat I have to wade through the Orak/Chris-chris/Lady Angel/every newbie in existance flaming just to get to something worth looking at. Which is the same fucking thing, and quite frankly, is NOT why I joined this fucking community.

If you’re gonna do a flamefest for shits n giggles, at least keep it the hell away from the rest of us.

Heh. Gila layed it down like it is.

Jesus Christ Omega. Read. I havent spent so much time. i sent a damn link. know what your talking about.

Well, Shin, I’m sorry of accusing you, but you still don’t need to blare to the entire MB that you hate Orakio. He isn’t my best friend either, but have you seen me flame him yet?

That’s all I’m going to say on this, because that pic derailed it.

LOL. I’m not you retard! I DID NOT POST IT. READ MY LIPS. I DID NOT POST IT. AZ DID.

edit: #2 I have not said a THING about orak in this thread.

Cool, it’s nice to know how you people treat people who don’t like their friends being treated like crap. And for the record, it might be funny to you, but read what that piece of crap says then think about it. Y’all might think this would discourage me from doing this kinda thing again, but then again, as long as I have jackasses and bullshit to complain about, I’m gonna complain.

And that is my two cents.

Shin why do you have a pic of Orak in your sig? That personifies taking the piss.

[b]LOL. I’m not you retard! I DID NOT POST IT. READ MY LIPS. I DID NOT POST IT. AZ DID.

edit: #2 I have not said a THING about orak in this thread. [/b]

Yes, and 3. I said I was sorry for accusing you. Meaning: I now know that you didn’t post it.