The chatroom is looking like the Tower of Babel.

This is urgent. We need an operator as soon as possible.
:eek:

somehow it doesn’t surprise me… I hope everything gets fixed though.

ANARCHY IN TEH RPGC!

Why do you all feel the need to continuously bash Orak and Chrissy?

Not fucking funny

EDIT: I for the record did not make that.

I think its funny. I’d think its funny if someone did something similar to me, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

“One day, people realized that their posts in Qrrbrbirlbel weren’t funny in the least. It then dawned upon them that even if one posts in a forum designed for pointless posts, the least one can do is try to make said posts humourous or creative in some way. Alas, this was beyond them. They all died lonely deaths. None of them ever lost their virginity. The End” - SK

As for Orak and Chrissy, you should ask that in the chat room where people won’t be as upset with the information revealed.

Pretty bad spelling and punctuation on that…

What is the Tower of Babel? I’ve heard about it before… so yea…

Yeah, whoever made that needs an English lesson.

The ToB was a section of the board dedicated to spam and nonsense.

Which is exactly why I argued against its demise; now these spammy posts are here instead.

They are coming back. No moderator can stop them. HIDE, YOU FOOLS! THE DEMONIC SURVIVORS OF THE TOWER WILL FEAST ON YOUR HIDES!

OPs have arrived.

Sanity (or at least the local version thereof) has returned.

Thank you and good night.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
[b]Why do you all feel the need to continuously bash Orak and Chrissy?

Not fucking funny

EDIT: I for the record did not make that. [/b]

It is being unstable too, but I suppose there’s nothing that can be done about that.

If people were mature, we wouldn’t need OPs. That is an unreachable utopia though.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]The ToB was a section of the board dedicated to spam and nonsense.

Which is exactly why I argued against its demise; now these spammy posts are here instead. [/b]

Not in such a high production, though. In the Tower, people would hide behind the fact that it’s SUPPOSED to be for nonsensical posts and totally stupid, and use it to derail what few good topics there were in there. Here, they’re rare.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
[b]Why do you all feel the need to continuously bash Orak and Chrissy?

Not fucking funny

EDIT: I for the record did not make that. [/b]

Wow, thats fucking brilliant. Whoever made that is a genious!

As I said in the chatroom, having balls is one thing, having character is quite another. Just because you think someone has neither does not automatically make it ok to whip one out and discard the other.

(/flameon)

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Not in such a high production, though. In the Tower, people would hide behind the fact that it’s SUPPOSED to be for nonsensical posts and totally stupid, and use it to derail what few good topics there were in there. Here, they’re rare.

Damn right the good topics are rare!

P.S. I am a proud artist.

Joy. :fungah:

Alas, I do not have mIRC on this computer nor will quickchat work properly…