The Bourne Supremacy

Bad ass movie. If you liked the first one you’ll love the second one.

My only complaint is the unneccessarily popular jerky camera idealology that seems to have captured Hollywood.

I read The Bourne Identity before seeing it and I was dissapointed with the movie. I guess I just made it out better in my head. I haven’t seen The Bourne Supremacy yet nor have I read it. But it looks good. I hope to see it in a week, but not before The Village.

After seeing the first two movies I went and picked up the books. There’s actually a new fourth book written by another author, but I haven’t started reading them so I don’t really know if they’re any good or not.

I haven’t seen Supremacy yet, and I haven’t read the books, so I’m quite looking forward to this.

I haven’t seen it. But the movie looks interesting.

Well, The Bourne Identity put my to sleep on an airplane, so I’ve been sort of wary about checking out this movie. However, I have higher hopes for it, especially since it supposedly contains a car chase sequence that rivals the one in Ronin.

I cannot wait to see this flick.

Yeah, some of the camera work was jerky and chaotic… gave me a bit of a headache. ;p Overall, for what it was, it wasn’t bad. A couple of the situations had my friend and I applauding Matt Damon… including that aforementioned car chase.

Plotwise though, I, Robot’s a much better choice… and I’m hoping that’s true for The Village also, which I’m really looking forward to. :smiley:

The only connections between the books and the movies is that the main character is referred to as “Jason Bourne”, who was found at see shot up and without his memory but knowledge of a killer, he used to work for the US government, and his love interest is named Marie (St. Jacque). Similarity ends there.

That said, both the movie and the books are pretty kick ass, although I haven’t actually seen Supremacy yet, and I’m only halfway through reading Ultimatum.