The best FF bad guy (excluding Kefka and Sephy)...

Who is the best FF villain, excluding the usual pick, Kefka and Sephy?

I would vote for:

-Ultimecia from FFVIII. She was quite cool. Even if her plans made no sense.

-Gilgamesh from FFV, though he turned good in the end. Best final appearance of a FF villain ever, btw! :slight_smile:

Didn’t we do this before?

With that said I’m still gonna go for Wiegraf for being one of the few FF villains to actually be worth his weight in salt. Gilgamesh is a good runner up though.

Golbez

I’d say Kuja if he wasn’t such an emo kid. Before he went on a universal destruction trip due to being depressed, he was a creepy weirdo (“my canary” and all that) with an amusing fashion sense. Then he started acting like a spoiled teenager with superpowers.

So I’ll go with Ultros instead, because if I can’t vote for Kefka, I can at least vote for the guy who drops the second best quotes in that game.

HAW.

President Rufus :smiley: And The Turks :smiley: And Seifer :smiley: Because even though they were “bad,” I kinda wanted to see them succeed at times :open_mouth:

Omega because I’ve never felt as vulnerable in a game as I did for the few seconds against him when my Holy Wars wore off. He’ll kill your whole party -instantly- with a shit-eating grin on his face if you give him half a chance, no matter how strong you are. I’ve never seen a monster so built-to-destroy. Except maybe Ragu O Ragula.

Beatrix for being Beatrix.

Ultros.

I’d have to second Kuja for being so wrong that I just wanted to kill him the first time I ever saw him.

Hojo wasn’t half bad - an evil genius well-balanced enough that he can take the time out to relax in good company on the beaches of Costa del Sol.

I’m still in favor of Golbez, though. I know his character might not stand up to current standards, but the blue and gold armor was pretty stylish, right?

Oh man, Hojo’s pretty coo too if you put it that way

I always thought Kam’lanaut, and Eald’narche from FFXI were very good villians. They were both conniving, and very powerful badguys, who were responsible for re-arranging the world in their quest to become godlike. The Zilart in general were an interesting race, although their pride got the best of them, these two brothers make for an interesting mix of qualities in a badguy.
They aren’t so crazy as Kefka was, except for Eald’narshe, he definately had a screw loose, but they were both knee deep in plots, and learning more about them was definately a fun time spent.

That FF8 emo dude is my favorite bad guy.

Bleed fucker, bleed!

Do you like Aphex Twin, Seifer?

Well, not really, I am not a big fan of “Braindance”, or any other sub-genre of electronic music. Mind you, chip music is an exception – Tetris soundtrack is absolutely divine. :wink:

I was looking for a “Seifer vs. Squall” fight scene, and I picked this almost at random on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seifer+vs+squall&search_type=

Get some tetris on a harpsichord then. If she has a harpsichord at home that’s quite unusual.