The best bid ever (we missed out)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552&item=3546119699

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=357&item=3546119570

It looks like we’re too late for the deals of the century :fungah:

You know, when I stop and look at a picture of a stickperson farmer that probably took the monumental time of 3.5 seconds to draw that sells on EBay in the range of money that could feed me for a week, it makes me wonder if I really should start selling prints of my stuff. >_>;

That is totally funny.

Where do these people come from?

The guy can’t even speak proper English… :thud: and on the subject of ebay, I got gazumped YET AGAIN… :too bad; isn’t the internet a cruel bastard of a place at times? :noway:

Maybe I should sell a snotrag I spilt marker pen ink on and make £50… :get it?:

Originally posted by Neb
[b]The guy can’t even speak proper English… :thud: and on the subject of ebay, I got gazumped YET AGAIN… :too bad; isn’t the internet a cruel bastard of a place at times? :noway:

Maybe I should sell a snotrag I spilt marker pen ink on and make £50… :get it?: [/b]

:hahaha; he is a bit of an ass for doing that, but I’m happy he made some money for actually pulling that…

Damn.
These will probably be worth half a million in ten thousand years, since we’ll proably not exist by then. Or at least, be limbless.

Maybe I should try and sell my drawings, get famous, and pay resturant bills with doodles on the bill.

Um … Blah. [HEAD-EXPLODEY]

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]Damn.
These will probably be worth half a million in ten thousand years, since we’ll proably not exist by then. Or at least, be limbless.

[/b]

With inflation, half a million dollars will be about 32 cents, but of course scientists will use the drawing to ponder "what are those strange limb like sticks comming out of the torso?

Somebody actually bid on one of the pictures… that’s just <i>sad</i>.

:thud:

Points to quote in sig

I’m not sure which person has fewer brain cells: The one who drew the pictures, or the person who posted a bid.

“i need to keep pencil for more draw?” He’s clever. His “bad English” is the reason people bid on his pictures.

Xwing1056

Anyone who can get $11 for 5 minutes of effortless work is either clever or lucky… or maybe a hooker.