Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

This is one of my favourite PS2 games.

Story: 8/10
The story OK for an adventure game. It’s basically about the corruption of Japan and you destroying it.

Graphics: 9/10
Great Graphics, almost everything is detailed. The surroundings look amazing. You can kinda relate to Onimusha, but looks a bit better.

Sound and Music: 10/10
The music fits greatly with the ninja atmosphere. Sound effects are great, and sound realistic too.

Gameplay: 10/10
Now this is where the game rules. You are an assasin in Japan, a ninja to be exact. So you are given missions a where you have too kill someone. You can use stealth, or ruthless combat. Then there are stealth attacks, which look very violent. Also there is a multiplayer mode, which will last for months.

So if you like ninjas or stealth games, get this.

You forgot the dual stealth kills in multiplayer.

I prefer Ninja Gaiden just cuz the Ninja looks cooler.

That’s like saying “I like hitler more than Churchill because he’s skinnier! :D”

You kinda need to explain the scores you give a game and why it deserved such a score.

If it’s anything like the PSX Tenchu, it must be good. Is Rikimaru (one of the 2 characters from the first Tenchu) playable again?

There is Rikimaru, Ayame and a secret character, Tesshi. He uses fists.

I only rented Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven once, but I remember really liking it. I’m more used to a DMC type game that’s based on all out action (or an RPG, of course :P), but this is just as good.

Sounds good. I might check it out.

I will admit that Tenchu: WoH, is a great game. But I just don’t feel it is long enough, it was just a bit too easy to complete the levels, when you know what you ae doing.

And by the way, the third playable person is Tesshu, and he is an assassin, not a ninja, so he doesn’t have all the cool ninja moves Rikimaru and Ayame have. They could have done a lot better with his character, but they didn’t.

If you know what you’re doing in ANY game it’s easy :stuck_out_tongue: