Tatyana Lasiev (My dream for her in a remake of RS3)

I personally feel if they were to ever remake Romancing SaGa 3, they should make it so there are major differences between each false name she uses. For example, I’d like to see this happen.

Each name would have a different -1 bonus. Think about how Robin gets -1 to Epees even if he has no tech crown. Or how Undine gets -1 to Earth regardless of magic crown. Although according to many that’s a bug and it should be -1 to water instead.

I’d like the same done for Tatyana. Perhaps Candy would have -1 to Sword, Sherbert could have -1 to Fire, and it would go on like that. If you manage to get Tatyana to use her real name by completing a side quest. You’d be able to choose her magic and weapon speciality. Where if you choose Spear, she’d get -2 to Spear Techs. While if you choose Moon, she’d get -2 to Moon Spells. At the same time, her stats would each raise by 2-3 points.

At the very least, I’d like to see her have a stronger role in a remake. One where we can get her to come clean with the situation and join under her real name. Of course I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for a remake of the game. It would take a miracle to convince Square Enix anyway.

Of course this topic is entirely based on the fact I absolutely adore Tatyana Lasiev and thus I’m biased. Thus I want the best for her. Such a divine and lovely girl. Yeah you can probably tell she remains possibly my favorite girl in the series. Yeah I’m probably crazy, but I don’t care.

Of course this topic is entirely based on the fact I absolutely adore Tatyana Lasiev and thus I’m biased. Thus I want the best for her. Such a divine and lovely girl. Yeah you can probably tell she remains possibly my favorite girl in the series. Yeah I’m probably crazy, but I don’t care.

You’re not crazy. Any self- respecting otaku feels like that towards their fave.

Ah yes, but it’s fun to say that sometimes. Still I wonder what she’d look like in a remake. This is assuming of course, that like with the remake of Romancing SaGa, they decide to greatly change the designs of some characters.

Of course the other remakes could end up remaining in Japan only especially since it kinda bombed out in the U.S.(I have no idea about Europe please don’t ask.) But then again, I’m hoping they’ll at least bring it out for the Wii’s Virtual Console. (Along with the original versions of Romancing SaGa’s 1 & 2.)

True there is always a chance that even if a remake of RS3 got made it would still not come out here. However a remake still has a better chance than the original version does. Even if the chance is not a high margin. All one can do is hope for the best.

As for the Virtual Console option. Well it seems you can’t download Japanese games to your U.S. Console. Which really sucks, but maybe there is hope they’ll have a heart and translate old games. So that versions could be put on a U.S. version of the console. However I’m not holding my breath.

I’ll just have to make do with the fact that despite all the problems, I do have a way of playing Romancing SaGa 3 itself. To be able to spend time messing around with Tatyana and the gang.

but maybe there is hope they’ll have a heart and translate old games.

And they need to retranslate some of the ones that were already here, especially RPGs. And make them uncensored. Who the hell knows what was lost in translation in those days.

EDIT: I just started playing, it’s a pretty cool game. The only thing is Mana Sword’s translation doesn’t make much sense.

Edit: Oh I just got her, she is pretty cute. She keeps saying “catch” all the time.