Tales of Phantasia: The food shop in Euclid with the kid asking for apples

Hi!

First time here. From nostalgia, I’ve been playing some old RPG games, and recently been playing Tales of Phantasia

I found that while feeding the kid in the food shop in Euclid, people actually enter the shop. I find this unusual, and it seems the kid ask for different amount of apples each time? I am not sure, but the first time I fed him, a guy with blue cap entered (capture1). The second time I went to feed the kid, it feels like it takes a lot longer to have him full (The guy in blue cap entered the store while feeding the kid with apples halfway), and another bloke entered the shop (capture2). I have the Oden, but the guy in blue cap don’t seem to be interested in any of my food (nor any of the food available in the food shop, as he did not ask to buy him something). Not sure what to do, and not sure why they’re there. After exiting the store and back, they won’t be there anymore, and I can’t seem to “get” them back as the kid is full.

I think firstly that in the game, it’s unusual for ppl to suddenly enter the shop, so I find this interesting ^^
Dark :hyperven:

The images of the guys.

He’s probably gathering them in order to stop the Kangaroo.

Either way though, you might as well just give him the apples. There’s plenty more where they came from.