talaie's the legend of dragoon screen play

Hey this is a very incomplete screen play. It was part of a joint project with a group of LoD fans. As we have since disbanded I thought that my fic of sorts should see the light of day. Apologies for so weird style choice in the formating I type it up in NotePad because everyone could read the files.

*spelling fixed via word and most of the grammer has been fixed as well some times I’m confused as to why word wants me to fix things a certain way"

LoD screenplay (prequel)

Act 1: Scene 1

Flame and screams; the camera pans across a battle field. Two groups of men are going at each other. On one side the fag of the tribe of Diaz waves tattered. A man the height of the flag pole (giganto) walks past, a battle ax in hand. The camera follows him to the battle. The camera follows him to the other tribe of fighters their flag laying limp on the pole. Somewhere in this scene Diaz is fighting young man of 25.

The camera pulls out a magic field appears as the camera does this, the battle can be seen on the field. The farther the camera pulls out; there is a man and a woman in midelevil-ish clothing watching the screen. Neither of them is human (winglies). A child stands near the woman. The child is five-ish.

Female- If the humans and other species can work together in war with each other, why not peace?

Male- The other species can’t see past themselves. They cannot see past their small little world to the grand picture.

Female- WE must show them. It is the duty that we have.

Male- Laws must be made. We as winglies must show them the way.

Act 1: Scene 2

The screen fades for a short moment. A huge assembly hall. The man and woman are on a raised dias. The child stands between them. A cloth is draped over a large object.

Male- To create a world of peace, we the winglies, [insert species number here], see fit to set ourselves as the rulers over all species to help to insure a better future for all species. We will uphold the peace that Soa, the great creator, wanted for us. With the help of this recorded record [pulls the cloth away revealing a large stone with green writing on it] and this city, our city, Kandessa. It will be the capital of this our newly created Empire.

The crowd cheers a few people float up in to the air energy coming from their backs.

The cameras can do two things: 1. Pans up wards to the sky and then coming down again on a human town. 2. Pulls away from the scene to show that the city is floating in the sky and that it is vast. Then it pans down to the sky and to the human town. Once the camera is in the town there is the sound of rural town life and the camera pans down to the street.

Act 2: Scene 1

The words ‘25 years later appear’ on the screen and then fade out.

A wingly dressed sheriff like is walking through the street, he swaggers some.

A few other winglies are passed by they are heckling a pretty human girl. Three to be exact. The second wingly does not like to talk much.

Wingly 1- Hey pretty lady just give us a little.

Winlgy 3- You, you want to.

Wingly 1- It’s for the good of all species.

[The sheriff comes over] wingly sheriff- come on boys that’s no way to treat a lady. [There is a wink in his eye] Now boys you just run along.

Wingly 2- Deo always gets 'em.

Deo- Now love why don’t we just come this way and tell good old Deo all about it.

They head down a dark alley the camera pans to a nearby market stall. The lady comes running out of the ally clothing hanging off her, she runs out of frame. Deo comes out of the ally one hand on his belt one a little lower. The camera turns to watch the girl run into a nearby building.

Deo [his voice a little higher than normal]- You’ll pay for what you’ve done. [He rubs his crotch and walks away.]

Act 2: Scene 2

A group of Winlgies including Deo and winglies 1 through 3 are at the door of the building that the girl ran into. It is dusk.

Deo- Fayette of the town of Diaz, you are charge with disturbing of the peace and the assault of a Wingly official.

A voice from inside- My daughter did nothing wrong. You force yourself on her, Deo.

Wingly 3- Vox you better just stay out of this.

Vox- You have no right to charge her. Now leave.

Deo- WE can’t do that. [Turning to the group] Can we boys. [To the door] Vox you are charged with interfering in an act of law.

Vox- Mayfiles Fires I am. You…

Deo- You can both come peacefully or by force.

Vox- You prideful son of a minito. You think you can force us out of here.

[Deo turns to wingly 1]- Break the door down.

The Wingly mob goes into the get Fayette and Vox. There is crashing and beating sounds coming from the house. The camera may show this but Fayette and Vox will both be knocked out. A Wingly light the house on fire he is just visible near the far side of the house and frame. Deo and Some of the other run out of the house. Most of the mode runs from the house. Deo casually walks away.

Deo-It is a good judgment as any they would have gotten from Lord Melbu.

Act 2: Scene 3

Diaz now in his late 40’s or early 50’s can be seen at a table. There are men all around in. They are talking. The door to the building that they are in is near them. But it for the time is out of frame. The door is heard opening. A boy comes running in.

Boy- Lord, my lord there has been a fire.

Diaz- Say that again.

Boy- There has been a fire. Two people killed. Deo and some others torched the house of Vox.

The men around Diaz erupt into anger.

Man 1- This cannot be.

Man 2- I heard this earlier. They say Wingly Deo did it to keep Fayette quiet.

Man 1- What do you mean? Why didn’t you say sooner?

Man 3- You mean you have not heard that Deo…

Diaz- Quiet you fool. Has no one told you that it is ill to speak ill of the dead? [To the boy] Go son and call a meeting. It will be here.

The boy runs out of the frame the door can be heard closing. His voice is heard calling the meeting (Lord Diaz Calls a meeting. In the tavern. Tonight)

Act 2: Scene 4

Later on in the day, night in closing in on the village. In the same tavern as earlier. A large group of people are gathered, they sit at tables, some stand. There is an empty stool near a fireplace. The camera pans through this to the tavern door. The door opens. What little chatter has stopped. People turn their heads to the door. Diaz makes his way to the fireplace; the heads of the people present follow him.

Diaz- Melbu Frahma and Chairle Frahma, joint rulers of the Winglies, have done us many wicked deeds in the name of justice. It is time that they pay for each and every one of those wrongs. They will pay for them with the blood of just as many winglies as that of the humans they have harmed, an eye for an eye I say. Last night they struck where none dared before, do we stand for this? Will Vox and his daughter Fayette be avenged? Will we let them push us like cattle and do with us as they please? Who is with me, for Freedom and Vengeance?

The room erupts, in too many cries for justice, vengeance, and freedom. The room files out many say oath under their breath.

Diaz speaks again- Tomorrow we will let them know this!

A man with a red vest (Zieg) walks towards Diaz from the door (he was not in the room while the speech was happening); Diaz is standing and looking into the fire place.

Zeig- Lord Diaz?

Diaz- Who would like to know?

Zeig- Zeig of the Village near the Sea.

Diaz- And what does Zieg of the Sea want of Diaz of the Marsh?

Zeig- Your support. I come as messenger, the villages of Sea and Lohan will go to war with the Winglies, they shall not use us as slaves any longer.

Diaz- Zeig of Sea you come at a good time, we of Marsh strike war on the Winglies.

Zieg- Your support.

Diaz- You have it.

The shake hands at the elbow.

Act 2: Scene 5

Weapons clash and fires rage. Arrows and spells fly through the air, a few screams of death and a few bodies dropping; both wingly and human. There are signs that the winglies started the fight before the humans could gather together. Diaz and Deo are exchanging blows. Deo floats a few inches to a foot off the ground because of the energy wings on his back.

Diaz- Deo you murdering son of a minito.

Deo- Fine words from a human. You went against law, held counsel without permission. Did you think we would not find out, the words you rallied with go no further.

Diaz- These fires you rally are the from [Law city name]? Or are they your own choice?

Deo- That is not for you. I have my orders and you village will burn. [Turning his head] Leave no survivors.

Diaz- [strikes Deo, knocking him to the ground] Get the women and children to safety.

The scene pulls out there are many battles going on, winglies ganging up on humans and vice versa.

Act 3: Scene 1

A magic screen in the same room from years earlier, there is some patch work men-ship in various places. A woman [Chairle] in a long flowing gown stands watching the screen, the back of her head can be seen; long silver hair a few flower shapes trail the length of it. She turns from the screen the door open and man [Melbu] walks in he wears a long robe over black pants, he has military cropped hair. The man glance ant the woman and then the screen.

Chairle- Deo has over stepped his bonds. He has started a rebellion.

Melbu- I’ll send Saku’s forces down there that should clear things up.

Chairle- No, Rose handled the uprising at Sea she can handle this.

Melbu- As you wish sister but was it not Deo who caused this, he should be question for his actions as soon as this is put down.

Chairle- I’ll leave that to you. Rosy can handle this, you need not send Saku. I’m only following the wisdom of are parents. [She pushes a button near the screen.]

Melbu- Of course let the animals [a door opposite them open, Rose enters] take care of the animals.

Chairle- Melbu, don’t say such things. [To Rose] Rosy go down and end this little rebellion.

Rose- Yes m’ Lady. [She bows at the waist] Would m’ Lord have me do anything?

Melbu- Bring Deo back you arrogant girl.

Rose- M’ Lord. [She bows again. Rises and leave the room.]

Chairle- Melbu, be have yourself. [She glares at him.]

Act 3: Scene 2

A circular room, with ducted work along the walls and a few green pads on the floor, the room is about 50 feet in diameter with each pad about 10 feet in diameter. A group of people in similar uniforms with perhaps some variation on color wait in the room. There are some benches along the wall curved to fit. Many of the group sits on them, some stand, they chat casually but they all are armed.

Rose enters the room.

Rose- We have orders. We go down there and quell this rebellion. Remember these are humans like us, though they don’t see eye to eye we need to halt them, don’t go overboard, [aside] it could make matter worse.

All- Yes ma’am.

They gather over the pads, a green light glows from the pads and engulfs them. All that remains is a green orb, it sinks into the floor.

Act 3: Scene 3

Multiple balls of green light appear in the field, they spread into tubs and then dissipate, Rose and her group appear from them. Rose signals with her hand, they charge the humans.

Diaz is fighting Deo. Deo wings are flicker on and off and he is almost falling, those few inches off the ground, to the ground. Deo sways his hand and draws a few symbols in the sky. They flash to life and then vanish as a blast of energy flies towards Diaz. Diaz is hit and pushed backwards.

Zeig is facing off with one of the wingies from the Deo’s forces. He is one of the one from Fayette encounters Rose can be seen fighting not too far away. Zeig pushes his fighter they cross Diaz’s fight path. Deo is on the ground, but standing. Diaz thrust and stabs Deo in the stomach. He falls to the ground, clutching the wound. A woman charges on Diaz, they are from Roses forces, Diaz think they are from his forces. Diaz has his guard down, the woman.

Diaz- Get back the village, put those fires out woman.

Woman- Die! [She stabs Diaz in the sword arm.]

An arrow shoots through the woman’s head. A cry- Kill the Winglies! Kill the Force!

From behind Diaz, Zeig throws his combatant off. Rose is off in the distance, still fight but moving towards the foreground.

Zeig runs to Diaz, in front of them a large force of humans are charge into the fray, there is a bit of middle eastern look to their clothing, but many look like they may be sailor.

One of them calls out- Zieg! Why start without us?

Zieg- Brine, the village was ambushed. M’lord Diaz, Brine of the Sea.

Brine- Do you join?

Diaz- We fight as one.

Brine- Get them!

They break apart, Zeig towards Rose, but runs past for a wingly behind her. Diaz some place off camera- The wounded follow me.

Brine just off camera and towards Rose’s forces.

For the spelling, you should be able correct them with in the posting text box. If not you could try use word and then copy into notepad. Just some ideas…

Yup, I took you advise. I should have done that first before posting but my brain was just not working this morning when I posted I was just happy to find the file on my hard drive. Either way Word fixed those problem there wasn’t as many as I thought either, in some case a 40 plus years old dictinary was at fault

Hokay, lesse now. I think that as far as script-fic goes, the correct way to do it is the way you’ve done it here, with description of the scenes just like a real script to a play would look. The problem most people have with script-fic is really that it’s just usually a bunch of dialogue written by people too lazy to put up more effort than that.

Since you also call it a screen play I’m going to give some comments on the way you phrase things in the descriptions.

I think you should try to write things in Word instead of Notepad, so as to easier catch typos right away. The grammar correction of Word you can ignore though, I’m no friend of that either.

Glancing over it, my first thought is that these scenes are really short for a screen play. Even if you describe the setting and that takes up some space, the dialogue in each scene isn’t enough to fill five minutes. It just moves too fast. I know you said it’s incomplete, so I suggest your first priority is to fleshen out each scene instead of rushing ahead. I think that if you actually filmed this, it would be about ten minutes long or less. That’s waaay too fast for the beginning of a grand story, doesn’t give the reader/viewer any chance to catch their breath. Especially in a fantasy setting, you need to give your audience time to familiarize themselves. One or two quick scenes is okay, but they should be sprinkled with longer ones.

Alright then, the language.

I really hate having to point this out, I do, I don’t want to embarrass you, but: “Two groups of men are going at each other. On one side the fag of the tribe of Diaz waves tattered.”
“going at each other” is slang for having sex, and the misspelling of “flag” after that adds another slang I’m sure you’re familiar with also. It gave me a giggle, but that was probably not what you intended. I’d recommend saying something like “two opposing groups of men are attacking each other”.

You could add some more details about what we’re supposed to imagine. About the giganto, does he look tired? Covered in blood? Avoid just saying “the flag of Diaz” too, describe it. I’ve played the game but it was ages ago and I don’t even remember if Diaz was in the past or the present.

“The camera pulls out a magic field appears as the camera does this, the battle can be seen on the field.” Clumsy sentence and I’m also having trouble picturing what you mean here. “a magic field” is pretty vague. I get the idea but it’s fuzzy.

“midelevil-ish clothing watching the screen. Neither of them is human (winglies). A child stands near the woman. The child is five-ish.”
Mideval, not midelevil. Also don’t use “-ish” for a screenplay or any kind of narrative. It makes you sound unsure. “The child is about five years old” is better. It’s a good idea to state as soon as a character is introduced whether it’s a boy or a girl, or if the audience isn’t supposed to know, too.

“The other species can’t see past themselves.” These two winglies speak in a very correct way at all other times, so having him say “can’t” instead of “cannot” as he does otherwise is jarring.

“we the winglies, [insert species number here],”
It was a little tricky to find, but I dug through Gamefaqs and found that they were born from the 107th fruit (man, I remember being so grossed out by that in-game movie of the tree and the fruits…). Though on the other hand, how would THEY know?

“see fit to set ourselves as the rulers over all species to help to insure a better future for all species.” A little bluntness goes a long way in politics, eh? Though he’s being pretty redundant. Redundancy for dramatic effect such as “this city, our city,” is fine though.

“The crowd cheers a few people float up in to the air energy coming from their backs.” You could do with a few commas, or structure your sentences in other ways. Ones such as this are a bit awkward. “The crowd cheers, a few people float up into the air, energy coming from their backs.”
Also I know it looked like just energy coming out of their backs in the game but I’m thinking it looked silly then. They are called “Winglies” so I think that really, those wings should look more like wings.

“A wingly dressed sheriff like is walking through the street”
Here’s another example of where you could be more detailed or phrase yourself in other ways. The beginning of the sentence can as it stands be read as either “Somebody dressed like a wingly sheriff” or “A wingly dressed up as a sheriff (ie masquerading as one)”. How would a “wingly sheriff” actually look, also? What is “sheriff-like”? Does he wear a star on his shirt? A ten-gallon hat? A revolver? Doesn’t sound very wingly-like but with your description that’s all that comes to mind. Considering the setting, something a bit more mystical would be more suitable.

What about the girl in the beginning of the scene, how is she acting from being harassed?

“They head down a dark alley the camera pans to a nearby market stall.” Here it doesn’t become clear until the next sentence that you meant the girl and Deo with “they”.

“The lady comes running out of the ally clothing hanging off her,” also comma after “all[e]y” and “her clothing” preferably.

“you are charge with disturbing of the peace” charged.

“You force yourself on her, Deo.”

Okay, that’s all I have time for for now. I think that should be enough to help you ironing out your text though. Overall the ideas aren’t bad and writing about the beginning of the wingly empire is interesting. However, there’s a lot of work to be done with this, even if it’s worlds better than an average script-fic. Good luck with your writer’s block!

@Weiila: Wow… that really is impressive! I guess it’s no wonder why your considered the queen of fan fiction here at the RPGC! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks I’ll make the need changes, and the whole file will be moving to Word. Since the group has disbanded I think some of my writers block will be fixed. There’s no longer any conflicted ideas about what this is suppose to be. I can take this anywhere I want. As for the time thanks I wasn’t sure how to judg that and neither did the film studies major that I wrote it with.

Good luck with that, like I said, the most important thing is to fleshen out the scenes and correct the language. :slight_smile:

Helios: I used to write a lot more concrit but I don’t have as much time as I used to unfortunately. :slight_smile:

I’ve rewritten the first two scenes. They are now one scene. I feel like I’m not giving enough information from the dialog but I’m not sure what it is that I missing. Some how it feels like I’ve started in the middle of a very crazy story.Any suggestons would be welcome.

LoD- Legend of Dragoon- screenplay (prequel)

Act 1: Scene 1

Flame flicker and screams ring out; the camera pans across a battle field. Two groups of are fighting against one another. On one side of the fighting a flag of the tribe of Diaz waves tattered in a light breeze. A man the height of the flag pole walks past it. He wears leather armor studded with metal. He carries a battle ax the size of an adult person. The camera follows him as he strolls into battle. He walks across the battle ground to where a second flag pole stands. The flag is torn to shreds and hangs limp on the pole. Somewhere in the scene a man dressed in dark armor is fighting a young man of 25.

The camera pulls away from the scene and passes through a mist. The farther the camera pulls out the smaller and smaller the battle field gets but never leaves focus. The battle looks very small as the camera pulls farther back. A man a woman can be seen in medieval clothing watching the battle on a magical field/screen. They have stark white hair the woman’s is long and pulled back from her face with two braids that become one. The man’s is shorter about shoulder length and appears to have a mind of its own stick out all over the place. A child stands near the woman. The child appears to be five. The child’s hair is also white but seems to be closer to towhead. The child listens closes to them.

Female- If the humans and the other species can work together in the war with each other for peace, why not during peace?

Male- The other species can’t see past themselves. They cannot see past their small world to the grand picture.

Female- Then would it not do for someone to show them the way?

Male- We the winglies must show them the way. It is our duty give by Soa. The others must be told.

The screen fades for a short moment. A huge assembly hall. The man and woman are on a raised dias. The child stands between them. A cloth is draped over a large object near by.

Male- To create a world of peace, we the winglies, 107th species born of the tree, see fit to set ourselves as the rulers over all species to help insure a better future for all species. We will uphold the peace that Soa, the great creator, wanted for us. With the help of this [pulls the cloth away revealing a larg stone with green writing on it] tablet and this city, our city, Kandessa. It will be the capital of this out newly created Empire.

The crowd cheers and few people hover in the air translucent wings flickering/flapping quickly like a humming bird to keep them in the air.

The cameras can do two things: 1. Pans up wards to the sky and then coming down again on a human town. 2. Pulls away from the scene to show that the city is floating in the sky and that it is vast. Then it pans down to the sky and to the human town. Once the camera is in the town there is the sound of rural town life and the camera pans down to the street.

I rewrote a few more scenes. the scens from act 2 are now in act 1 I thought it made for a much better story arc. Unforunatly I see to have hit a brick wall as to where the last scene is going.:hint:

Act 1: Scene 2

The words ’25 years later’ appear on the screen and then fade out.

A wingly dressed in a leather jerkin and leather pants he has a great sword hung from his belt. His hand rest easily on top of it ready to use it at a moment’s notice. He swaggers down the road as if he owns it. His wings a closed like a moths across his back it is unclear how they pass through his clothing. He passes by a small group of winglies. Three of them a heckling a pretty girl of 17. She is human. The second one giggles at what the other two are saying.

Wingly 1- Hey there pretty one. Give us a kiss.

The girl ignores them and continues on her way. The third one grabs her before she can get away.

Wingly 3- Come now he asked you for a kiss. Your masters ask for a kiss.

The girl struggle to break 3’s grip. Wingly 1- [leans into to kiss her] It’s for the good of all species.

The girl spits in his face.

Wingly 1- You little [he makes ready to slap her]

Wingly sheriff- [Stops just as wingly 1 raises his hand]Come on boys that’s no way to treat a lady. [He winks his eye]

Wingly 2- Deo we were just trying to get a kiss.

Deo [reaches across to the girl and pulls her out of Wingly 1’s grip.] Now you boys run along. I’ll take you home miss. What’s your name?[pulling the girl closer]

Girl- Fayette

Deo- Now Fayette, you just tell old Deo all about what happened and I’m sure tht we can make it up to you.

They head down a dark alley the camera pans to a nearby market stall. The owner and a customer are exchange items. There is a scream from the alley. The girl comes running out of the alley. Her blouse is untied and she is clutching her skirt.

Deo- [not far behind her belt is undone and his holding his pants up with one hand the his gripping his crotch]

The camera follows them as the girl runs down the street.

Deo- [rubbing his crotch] You’ll pay for this.

Act 1: Scene 3

A group of Winlgies including Deo and winglies 1 through 3 are at the door of the building that the girl ran into. It is dusk.

Deo- Fayette of the town of Marsh, you are charged with disturbing of the peace and the assault of a Wingly official.

A voice from inside- My daughter did nothing wrong. You force yourself on her, Deo.

Wingly 3- Vox you better just stay out of this.

Vox- You have no right to charge her. Now leave.

Deo- WE can’t do that. [Turning to the group] Can we boys. [To the door] Vox you are charged with interfering in an act of law.

Vox- Mayfiles Fires I am. You…

Deo- You can both come peacefully or by force.

Vox- You prideful son of a minito. You think you can force us out of here.

[Deo turns to wingly 1]- Break the door down.

The Wingly mob goes into the get Fayette and Vox. There is crashing and beating sounds coming from the house. The camera may show this but Fayette and Vox will both be knocked out. A Wingly light the house on fire he is just visible near the far side of the house and frame. Deo and some of the other run out of the house. Most of the mob runs from the house. Deo casually walks away.

Deo-It is a good judgment as any they would have gotten from Lord Melbu.

A young boy crawls from the bushes and runs towards town.

Act 1: Scene 4

Diaz now in his late 40’s or early 50’s can be seen at a table. There are men all around in. They are talking. The door to the building that they are in is near them. But it for the time is out of frame. The door is heard opening. A boy comes running in.

Boy- Lord, my lord there has been a fire.

Diaz- Say that again.

Boy- There has been a fire. Two people killed. Deo and some others torched the house of Vox.

The men around Diaz erupt into anger.

Man 1- This cannot be.

Man 2- I heard this earlier. They say Wingly Deo did it to keep Fayette quiet.

Man 1- What do you mean? Why didn’t you say sooner?

Man 3- You mean you have not heard that Deo…

Diaz- Quiet you fool. Has no one told you that it is ill to speak ill of the dead? [To the boy] Go son and call a meeting. It will be here.

The boy runs out of the frame the door can be heard closing. His voice is heard calling the meeting (Lord Diaz Calls a meeting. In the tavern. Tonight)

Later on in the day, night in closing in on the village. In the same tavern as earlier. A large group of people are gathered, they sit at tables, some stand. There is an empty stool near a fireplace. The camera pans through this to the tavern door. The door opens. What little chatter has stopped. People turn their heads to the door. Diaz makes his way to the fireplace; the heads of the people present follow him.

Diaz- Melbu Frahma and Chairle Frahma, joint rulers of the Winglies, have done us many wicked deeds in the name of justice. It is time that they pay for each and every one of those wrongs. They will pay for them with the blood of just as many winglies as that of the humans they have harmed, an eye for an eye I say. Last night they struck where none dared before, do we stand for this? Will Vox and his daughter Fayette be avenged? Will we let them push us like cattle and do with us as they please? Who is with me, for Freedom and Vengeance?

The room erupts, in too many cries for justice, vengeance, and freedom. The room files out many say oath under their breath.

Diaz speaks again- Tomorrow we will let them know this!

A man with a red vest emblazed with the insignia of a merchant enters the tavern. Diaz is standing and looking into the fire place.

Zeig- I come to speak with Lord Diaz. I had heard that this is where I could find him.

Man 1- At this late hour what merchant could do business?

Zeig- A merchant that sells more than his wears.

Diaz – What is your name merchant?

Zeig- Zeig of the Village near the Sea.

Diaz- And what does Zieg of the Sea want of Diaz of the Marsh?

Zeig- Your support. I come as messenger, the villages of Sea and Lohan seek your war consul. The winglies have forced their rule for far too long. They shall not pull us from our homes in the middle of the night to be dragged off to their floating city. We will not be their slaves any longer.

Diaz- [turns from the fireplace] It is good you have come. I now need not send a messenger to your people. We of Marsh seek war with the Winglies as well. But tell me Zeig of the Sea how is it that you arrive here?

Zeig- There are many ways to travel over the land. A merchant must sell his wears.

Diaz- Then … [he is cut short by Deo’s voice]

Deo- Diaz! [he storms into the tavern holding the crier boy from earlier] What is this I see? A meeting in the night? Will you try my patients? You know the laws.

Diaz- You know them too Deo. What will the Judges say about Fayette? There must be no union between human and wingly yet how many of a village’s girls have you…

Deo- You will hold your tongue on the matter Diaz.