Sweet Monkey Jesus...

www.tehsug.net/movies/ep3.mov

ftp://69.44.154.225/upload_here/trailer.mov

http://www.benstyle.com/ep3.mov

Prepare to change your underwear… again!

Lucasarts closed those down quick.

What were they?

Episode III Trailer.

Star Wars 3 Teaser Trailers. I fixed them, those all work except the third one, which currently has exceeded it’s bandwidth.

Ohh, I see. Hmm, interesting. I don’t care if most people thought these 3 movies are nothing compared to the originals. I like them. More than 4, 5, and 6.

I know where I’ll be May 19th 2005.

In a Galaxy Far Far Away?

I don’t like them more than 4, 5 or 6, but those movies are old. I’ve seen them so many times that I only watch them like, once a year or so. Total. So these movies are great because it’s sort of like the same experience all new.

Heh. I watched the old ones a long time ago. I didn’t really even like them that much… I’m sorry but I don’t watch these movies for the amazing story. I watch them to see things blow eachother up. ._.; I don’t think I’ve ever even really been too big into SW anywho

Ahhh, that music never fails to effect me.

Also it’s cool seing the ships evolve, it looked like they’re was an almost X-wing or two in there.

I go to them, but none of them work… I know the third one is supposed to be down. But the first and second just load for a bit, and they say done with a blank white screen. o.x;

Edit: Spelling/grammar :smiley:

I guess you don’t have the right quicktime plugins. Go get them.

Second one loaded for me. My, not sure what to think. Nothing horrible, but it didn’t blow me away. I’ll end up seeing it either way, though.

Try the first one, worked for me.

This looks good, but i STILL HATE HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN. >:0 Hopefully he wont have too big a role in this movie, and it will be vader all the way. :smiley: <3 James Earl Jones.

Holy shit, that was sweet. Especially the wookiees! And Darth Vader! Too bad there weren’t any Trandoshans though…

After watching it for the umpteenth time, I’m now pumped for it.

God, I love that music. The original Darth guy is back!

My mom had a shitty day at work, and I brought her back to my computer, sat her down, turned it on - and she got gleeful.

Star Wars does wonderous things :slight_smile:

That was OK…and I’m happy you used Tyler again Sorc. I missed that.