Supersize Me?

I could do it if they’d let me toke up while I was eating.

Then it’d be no fucking problem. For real.

Holy mother of God

I enjoy eating… but that’s just WAY too much O.O

No it’s not, I live here. I should know.

This thread isn’t helping my upset stomach.

Christ, you’re 21 years old and you’re around ONE HUNDRED pounds? o_o;; Wait, are you a girl? I guess I could kind of understand it then, but barely.

Sorc gets super bad munchies!

Kinda perverse actually when you think that in other countries thousands of people are dieing of hunger. And now look at this. <_<;

Anyone want to deliver one to Ethopia?

Nah. that would involve effort. Bites into her 9 pound burger

The biggest hamburger I ever had was only a pound. A pound of beef.

One quote: Only in America.
That burger is fucking wider than my own STOMACH. Yes, That burger has more width than me. …Woot.

I remember a few restaurants over here have those burgers, however, they do serve other shit and the rather big burgers aren’t the main attraction.

Unlike that freaking restaurant.

Yes it is. You obviously haven’t been exposed to too much American fast food. :stuck_out_tongue:

Read my profile, I am not a girl… and I was talking about the entire weight of the burger, not just the pattie. And I weigh 145 lbs. And stand 6 feet, 3 and a half inches. Which is freakishly skinny. I weighed 100 lbs freshman year in high school and stood at 5’8’’.

urk. I can barely finish a regular combo at McDonalds. That’s just too much for one sitting…

Well it’s their own fault for being born into poverty. I mean it’s not exactly a very clever thing to do now is it?

You remind me of Eezma(sp) from the Emperors New Groove.

“It is not a concern of mine if your family has, what was it?”
“Food.”
“Well you should have thought of that before you became peasants.”

The reason nobody’s finished a 96er yet is because Takeru Kobayashi hasn’t tried yet.