Super NES movies

This is kind of a question for the emulator know-it-alls out there. Is there one that lets you use save states while recording a movie? (ZSNES doesn’t) Just wondering cause I’m trying to film something and would rather not show me failing a simple task 50 times.

I think if you tried you would also record the warp-back-using-states thingy as well. :\ I know Snes9x doesn’t have it.

savestate
start recording
attempt
failure
stop recording
load savestate
start recording
attempt
failure
kill self
stop recording
sell recording on ebay
load savestate

No SNES emualtor has it yet, to my knowledge.

However, I’ve heard the support for it is being worked on for ZSNES, and according to Zophar’s Domain, they announced that a new version of ZSNES (not the WIP, the real deal) will be released June 14th, so maybe it’ll be in that?

Can you wait a month? :moogle:

you know what.

i really wish i knew what you were talking about. :moogle:

Cait Sith: Recording yourself <strike> getting killed </strike> playing on a game via emulation. For example, recording yourself playing Zelda on your PC with an emulator.

Like how the Done Quick guys do.

Couldn’t you just setup one of those apps that records video of your entire desktop, but set it to only record the active window, (in this case the emulator)?

I know one of the emulators does it, because i have downloaded videos in some proprietary ZSNES format of people playing SD3.

why dont you just play the game on a playstation and record it on tape? :moogle:

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: You try fitting a nes or snes cartridge in a playstation. Shes asking for an emulator, cause those have save states.

Edit: Oh thought it was Alice… my bad.

He’s. He’s asking for an emulator. And I know one exists, at least for Nes, that’s what was used for those Mario 3 and Megaman movies.

Yeah, I knew about the NES one, which was my “inspiration” behind this topic, wondering if there was a similar one for Super NES.