Super Diana?

clicka

Marvel is pathetic.

That, my friends, is what we call a “fucked up marketing ploy.”

There will be a test on it next week so take notes.

This idea is utterly appaling, and a cheap attempt to cash in on Diana’s fame and the tragic circumstances surrounding her death.

What?

Will she be in the rumored Marvel vs Capcom vs DC?

“Lethally oscillating?”

Oh man… and I thought the Franklin Mint was bad for selling plates and other such stuff. This takes the cake…

The punnish name of the story is bad enough. “Di another day”!?

That is the most retarded thing I’ve heard all week.

“Fucked up” scarcley does that justice. That is one sick, twisted marketing ploy- let her rest in peace, for crying out loud! :hyperven: :hyperven: :hyperven:

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
That is the most retarded thing I’ve heard all week.

Thank you very much. leaves this thread

And lo, for Marvel didst sink to the level of the damn’ed Acclaim, known for it’s tactics such as advertising on tombstones. And the didst strike a resemblance with Sony, they who would copyright Shock and Awe for a game.

~ahem~

In any event, WTF. Let’s poll the crowd to see what they think.
:fungah: :thud: :noway: :hmm:

Whoever’s idea this is, I hope they get into the same accident as Diana did.

Oh, that’s really fucked up, shouldn’t they be shot or something for that?

For those of you who don’t know, Marvel’s X-Statix comic book is basically a perversion of the concept of their own X-Men:

Mutant heroes who join the team for the fame and money, who often have weird or disgusting powers-
-and who are often killed, in very graphic ways.

It’s also quite a success. :fungah:

Still, I find it hard to believe Marvel would be stupid enough to use Diana. At most, they’ll use a character based on her- and then kill her off. That way, her use would fall under Parody Laws, and be legal.

But still, this’ll lower Marvel’s opinion among many people.

(BTW, I thought Mutants were feared and hated in the Marvel Universe. How come a TEAM of them are now Media Stars?)

Its better than their 9/11 “Zombie league” comic.

Will, they’re actually using Diana, not someone based on her.