Super Adventure Yar

Okay, this isn’t strictly … anything in particular, but it’s a sort of text-comic thing based on my zany hijinks here at the message boards. I bring you … Super Adventure Yar.

Oh, so you’re advertizing it now?

Better than nothing. At least I might get a few fans.

Pfft.

Anyway, so far, all we have is the main page and Episode 1: Chii r teh Kawaii.

! I’m reading it right now. Your sprite things always make me laugh, and this one’s no exception. I like it, Yar. It’s like the story of how you and your unusual companions met, told in FARTS format! 8) Keep it up!

Super.

smack

Sorry, bad pun.

You have an NPC army, are you going to use them all?

That is a possibility. There’s a lower likelihood of meeting characters from YaraY, though. We’ll probably run into the Terrible Trio (Dalton, Dynamo, and Onslaught), <i>maybe</i> Tron, and just maybe Mr. T.

Actually… I doubt there is a maybe concerning Mr. T. Almost every script-style story involves him sooner or later…

Still, a good read… considering the vast amount of characters you created, I am surprised you didn’t do it earlier.

:hahaha; Very cool, yo :slight_smile:

I likes this. I likes this a lot. :slight_smile:
I’m just hoping that you’ll uodate more often than FARTS. :hahaha;

It’s only a matter of time before everyone and their mother starts begging you for a cameo. :mwahaha:

Oh, and I think I got a pretty good idea on where Chi’s switch is… :thud:

Oooooh… nice. Wish I could get around to my own comic…

Cool.

Oh, I probably will update more often than FARTS. In fact, I’ve already started episode 2!

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Oh, I probably will update more often than FARTS.

Yar, that wouldn’t exactly be hard.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Oh, I probably will update more often than FARTS. In fact, I’ve already started episode 2!

I think I speak for everyone when I say W00T! :cool:

And look! I’ve updated it already! Here is Episode 2: Idiots Abound! And in case no one’s noticed it yet, this bit is called the Sinistar Saga.

Nicely done, Mr. Kramer. :cool:

Bad Sinistar, BAD!!! blows up a Sinistar plushie God, I loved that game.

Nice Yar, very nice. I sincerely hope that you are working on a third episode, because I want more. Please.

Yeah, like I’d not do a third episode. Now, if you’ll excuse me … [runs off towards Angelfire]

Fun fact: This is the first time since Yar <i>became</i> Yar that he has been visually depicted without his red jacket.

Hmmm…

I wonder… is Yar destined to replace Mac in the Farts-style episode?

Originally posted by d Galloway
Bad Sinistar, BAD!!! blows up a Sinistar plushie God, I loved that game.

There are SS plushies!? WHERE?

Originally posted by Pierson
There are SS plushies!? WHERE?

No, there aren’t.