Summer gaming

Oh hell Yes! Besides the music festivals and such, I sweep aside my sleep for total annihilation in video games. Gears of War for the time being. I dont like to play several games simutaneously, I wait till I beat the shit out of it :slight_smile:

What kind of music festivals?

I picked up Oblivion, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Jump Ultimate (I constantly thank god to the DS being region free). On Tuesday my copy of Persona 3 arrives. And every week in August has kick ass games coming out so my bank account is going to be taking quite a hit.

I picked up EOE again i think its good game playing thru it again. Only problem i think it was to short of a game.Also started playing kingdom hearts again love that game how disney and square got together.

I’ve been playing Kingdom Hearts lately…the first time through to be honest.

I also started playing Fable for xbox again.

I finally finished Suikoden V recently and now I’m playing Dragon Quest VIII, hence the new avatar and title.

I’m about half way done with Tales of the Abyss. Busy with work, but on my days off I log in hours.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. I beat the PS2 version but in hi-def 480 p or whatever, with the interactive Wii Remote, it’s just a truly enhanced version. Now, if I had bought the PS2 version, I wouldn’t have gotten it.

I bought Phoenix Wright and a Castlevania double pack for my graduation. Can’t say I regret the purchases.

Final Fantasy XII is still glaring a tme to finish it. I’ll deal with it later.

I’ve played a lot of Street Fighter and Metal Slug, thanks to the alpha and anniversary SF collections, as well as the MS anthology.

I’ve also been playing Godzilla: Save The Earth. I want to unlock all the monsters and levels so I can play some intense matches with my friends.

Also I’ve been meaning to get back to FFXII… that’s been sitting around since last Christmas. Slow but steady.

Such as Warped Tour, Taste Of Chaos, Ozzfest, the usual and concerts in between.