Submit Questions for the Trivia Bot

We need more questions for the #rpgctrivia trivia bot I run. We mostly do random video game questions, but feel free to post questions about other subjects, just state you’re doing so.

In this format:
Question?AnswerAnswer2*Answer3

Example:
The quote “You spoony bard!” is from what game?Final Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy 4

Only use one answer unless alternates are needed, send them in a PM to either myself or TD (Try to have at least 10-20 at a time, we don’t want a bunch of PMs with only a few questions). I’d say post them here, but then all the answers would be easy to find. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’d be cool if someone would sticky this.

Oh, and for god’s sake, no Megaman Boss Questions. You know who you are.

How about questions on Megaman blaster powers?

Ask which boss gives the Flash Stopper.

(I couldn’t sticky it without making some comment >_>)

You people suck.

Ask which game “I hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE you!” comes from.

Jeez you still want questions? I figured this would have died long ago with the huge descrepancy in postings. 6 months is a long time to go with no new stuff man, LET IT DIE!!!

You people made it die with your lack of SUBMITTING QUESTIONS.

What the hell. I have some time to kill.

EASY:
In EarthBound, what is Ness’s first weapon? Cracked Bat.
In Chrono Trigger, how many Silver Points do you get for making a winning bet on the footrace? 20.
In Chrono Trigger, what monster can be Charmed to get a Mop? Nu.
In Final Fantasy VI, what tool does Edgar start the game with? Autocrossbow.
In Final Fantasy V, which one of the following jobs do you NOT get with the first crystal shards? Thief, Monk, Red Mage, Blue Mage. Red Mage.
In Final Fantasy X, what is the name of the sword that Wakka gives to Tidus? Brotherhood.
In Final Fantasy X, what is the name of Khimari’s celestial weapon? Spirit Lance.
In Final Fantasy I, what is the only class that can equip the Katana? Ninja.

MEDIUM:
In Final Fantasy IX, what is your prize if Zidane wins the Hunting Contest? 5000 Gil.
In Final Fantasy VIII, what is Squall’s second-most-powerful weapon? Punishment.
In The Legend of Dragoon, in what two disks is possible to get Kongol’s Dragoon Spirit? Two and four.
In Final Fantasy V, what crystal gives you the Samurai job? Earth.
In Super Mario RPG, what is the Masher? A weapon for Mario.
In Final Fantasy Tactics, what job(s) must you train as to become a Mediator? Oracle.
In Diablo 2, what is the name of the unique Finger Mage you fight in the Chaos Sanctuary? Grand Vizier of Chaos.
In Chrono Cross, what characters can equip a weapon type that no other character can equip? Kid, Korcha and Janice.

HARD:
In Chrono Trigger, what is the weakest weapon that is stronger than the Swallow? Kali Blade.
In Final Fantasy VIII, what two bosses in Ultimecia’s Castle have a fixed amount of HP, regardless of their level? Sphinxaur and Red Giant.
In Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals, what form of what Capsule Monster uses a skill called “Hammer Fist”? Sully’s Centaur form.
In Final Fantasy VII, what can be stolen from a SOLDIER 3rd Class? A Hardedge.
In Warcraft 3, what is the only Intelligence-based hero with a Melee attack? Goblin Tinker.
In Wild ARMs 3, what is the name of the first Save Doll you encounter? Torin.
In EathBound, what is the most expensive food item? Brain Food Lunch.
In Shadowrun(SNES), what items must you bring to Dog to learn Freeze? Mermaid Scales and Octopus Ink.

How’s that?

It’s a start.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT RESSUCITATE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. and stuff, Also I’ve been trying to kill it forever, just subtley, by ignoring it and shit.

Screw you hippie.

If you want, I can try and cook up more sometime when I have more time to think. Just say the word.

If so, should I keep categorizing them by difficulty like I did?

I’ll end up mixing them all together anyway. If you want to see my current list of questions, ask me, that way you don’t make repeats.

Would you mind? You can contact me via AIM or PM any time.

(That said, I’ll probobly keep them all medium to hard for now.)

I AM NOT A HIPPY. I AM IN THE MILIMATARY!!! I R SHOT U GUDER!

Weren’t you too fat for the army? I think it’s a ploy.

Make: Why is Sun Demon not in the army? one of the questions.

And do you want a good 800 Nethack questions, I can give em to you. :smiley:

I’d like to see 800 nethack questions…
Would you like a bunch of Arc the Lad questions? I can provide some.

I hate you, and hope you die in a swamp. AN ACID SWAMP. Epic too. You guys die in each others arms. Killed by nessa when she finds you entangled in each others arms in said swamp.

Yeah, I’ll take any questions as along as they have to do with video games and aren’t retarded.