Subliminal Blowjob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=559&item=3679281776&rd=1

If I had the cash, I’d bid.

Hee. :mwahaha:

Oh wow, I thought they were kidding until I saw the close up pics. Sheesh :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I learned more about subliminal stuff placed in advertisements in my second graphic design class…it’s not really too uncommon. (Don’t piss off the artist that designs your ads, or you’ll end up with something you really don’t want advertised.)

The Coke machines in my highschool had outlines of curvy women posing the in the icecubes. It was more subtle than this one. The curves were made to look like it was a trick of the light bouncing off the icecubes from the camera.

I want this artist. I dunno what I’ll do to them when I get them, but still. :smiley:

Let’s stop that train of thought right where it is.

Fit right in on a poster saying “Feel the curves!!”

…Tsk, Jing. Obscenities in your signature? :wink:

Och grattis för studentmössan :wink:

One might very well ask YOU about your Title, Mab.

Lies! >_> That song is not obscene at all. It’s the finest tradition ever!

Tjuvstart. >_> Tar studenten på fredag.

Hmm, I guess they don’t stop doing that after high school. In all our school plays, the less mature members of the art crew take the time to include things like painting silhouttes of people having sex under a bridge or making the statue of Buddha masturbating.

I don’t speak any scandinavian language, but still the last word in Jing’s sig makes me think about big breas… Er, I mean, pieces of lingerie.

=P

“Because we are going to graduate! (reapeat)
Damn we’re good! (repreat)
(repeat)”

bows

Silly artists.

Svensk er rart!

So ‘bra’ = ‘good’? Makes sense.

Sigged! :smiley:

Yes, it does. Some words are written phonetically in there, mind, but not that one.

Okay, so it’s just ‘damn’? I guess it’ll do. Well, be nice and post a few pics of yourself after you get the darn sweatcap on. I did post one in the pic forum. Maybe I should post a few more? :slight_smile: