Story/Game Idea I had: Absolution

Sorry about the break in updates. I’ve just not been feeling very inspired lately. I’ll be back soon, I promise.

Hah! Got ya, didn’t I?

Sorry, I’m a bastard when I’m sleep deprived.

Fixed.

Alright, here’s the update. Sorry it’s a little compressed, but I have a lot of shit going on tomorrow, and I REALLY need to get some sleep.

The second brothel also happens, much to Jake’s continued horror, to be dedicated to yiffing; that is, a furry whorehouse. The brothel’s madame, a blue wolf-like humanoid, tells the hapless Jake that they are currently closed, due to a malfunction in their electrical system. One of Absolution’s designated electricians was supposed to have fixed it by now, but he hasn’t come back from the generator yet. Asking her about anything else yields no useful information, asides from some acknowledgment of the Order entering and leaving the brothels quite regularly.

If Jake offers to investigate the electrician’s whereabouts, he is told that someone else had already gone in, and hasn’t shown up yet. Still, he is given a spare key to the generator room, along with a flashlight. Using the light allows Jake to travel safely through the rather misshapen basement, which is littered with all manner of unspeakable sex devices. After navigating the maze, Jake finds the generator and the electrician…or rather, what’s left of him. He was torn apart at the chest, his intestines connected to the generator’s electrical current like some sort of sick jumper cable.

Using his trusty broom handle from Sector 1, Jake is able to push the electrician’s body off the device. Since it was already repaired when he was murdered, the building finally received power. Also, right next to the generator is a rather conspicuous hole, possibly used as the killer’s means of escape. Nonetheless, Jake returns to the lobby, where the madame thanks him by allowing him free roam of any room he wishes. However, since Jake isn’t into this sort of thing (unless the player wants him to be, and/or has a death wish), he instead makes his way to a series of fuse boxes spread across the building. Using some changing around, he is able to set the building’s generator to overload, and escapes just before the generator’s explosion levels the building’s foundations and sends it toppling to the ground.

(Alternatively, Jake can use the hook on the generator to cause a fuel leak. It seems Absolution still runs on cheap gasoline-powered generators. However, doing so will make Jake the obvious suspect, since he was the last one to enter the room.)

The third brothel is initially more plain, with a normal ADULT human woman running the show. However, the place soon turns out to be devoted to hardcore sadomasochistic sexuality, with hundreds of blood-and-fluid soaked devices littered about. The madame offers Jake a ride almost immediately; fortunately for him, he refuses. Unfortunately for him, the doors don’t open from the inside, meaning he’s stuck. Even worse, the madame KNOWS he’s here to destroy the place, and sicks her top dominatrixes after hapless Jake.

Jake manages to push past the madame, and finding all other exits blocked, runs up the stairs to the second floor. Almost immediately, a crossbow bolt whizzes by his head and embeds itself in a nearby doorway. Jake turns in time to see the weapon being reloaded, and is able to dodge a second shot by ducking next to an opening doorway. Knocking out the exiting dominatrix with a sucker punch, he ducks inside the gory torture chamber, grabs a neatly-placed aerosol can, and runs through the next series of doors to bypass the hallway, At the other end, he uses the hallway door to knock the crossbow wielder unconscious, and runs to the next floor.

Unfortunately, the next hallway is covered in bear traps, leading Jake to wonder just how much time these women have on their hands. Jake has two choices; he can try to carefully step around the traps, or he can wait until a few of his pursuers reach him and throw THEM onto the contraptions. Either way, he finds a conveniently-placed lighter on the next set of stairs, and runs up to the fourth floor.

The next floor also happens to be the living quarters for the brothel’s staff, meaning Jake now has no hope of escape. With enemies converging on all sides, he assembles his handy supplies into a makeshift flamethrower, and fires directly at the face of the madame. The flames ignite her hairspray, sending her running in a blind panic. Jake barely dodges an oncoming battle axe, and sprays one of his other attackers with the deadly concoction. She also runs like a maniac. Both manage to collide with the furniture, the wallpaper, and their fellow human succubi, causing the entire floor to be caught in flames.

Seizing his only chance, Jake runs past the confused attackers and runs back down the stairs, hoping to make it out before the fire spreads any farther. Just as he reaches the second floor, one of the dominatrixes manages to reach him and jumps to attack; however, she collides with a low support structure and falls unconscious. Jake can either save the woman, or leave her to die. (Note: Saving her causes him to slow down considerably, as he has to carry her out of the building.) Either way, Jake escapes just before the flames consume the whole building.

With all three brothels destroyed, Jake returns to his starting point…only to find the madame missing. Just as he turns to leave, he hears a scream from the back room. Rushing inside, he finds the madam’s body, her head still clenched in the blood-soaked hands of one of the governor’s bodyguards. Cursing unintelligibly under his breath, the bodyguard drops the body, and moves menacingly towards Jake.

(There are three outcomes to this event. First, Jake is killed. Second, Jake grabs a knife in time, and manages to hold the bodyguard off until help arrives. And lastly, and most difficultly, Jake can take the knife and kill the bodyguard; however, to do this the player HAS to aim and time everything perfectly.)

Eventually, the mystery man from before rushes in, and either kills the bodyguard himself or congratulates Jake on taking on such a tough guy. While Jake was out committing grand arson, the mystery man was busy looking into the statue’s theft. It seems the real thief was, in fact, the governor, although he still cannot fathom why. Exhausted and outraged, Jake finally demands to know who the man is. He can’t actually remember, as Absolution can sometimes trip a person’s mind until they can no longer trust even themselves.

At last, Jake can locate the statue, lift the ban to the next Sector, and discover the secret of that woman…

(to be continued)

Just disturbing enough to be an awesome game, and it might (as stated before) give Jack Thompson an aneurysm and take him out of the picture XD. I’d buy this in a heartbeat; it’s been far too long since a solid adventure game came out.

After playing Resident Evil 4, this sounds like it’d be great for the Wii.

lol.

Jake returns to the governor’s office, only to find the place filled with buckshot and bullet holes. The secretary’s only remaining body part (the right side of her head) is carried off by one of the bodyguards, while others tend to a swarm of dead Order of Baphomet acolytes. Upon seeing the intruder, they reach for the discarded shotguns and take aim. Jake ducks back outside, barely avoiding a hail of gunfire. When the shots subside, he runs back inside, grabs a shotgun of his own, and fires into the attacking guards.

With his two rounds, he manages to kill one guard, splattering what was left of his skull against the once-lavish chamber. The other guards are wounded by the second shot, but otherwise still alive. Taking his only chance, Jake rushes deeper into the building, using the dead acolytes as human shields when need be. Finally, he manages to slip into the governor’s main chamber.

The big man himself stands impatiently inside, gripping his cane like a sword. He screams hysterically, condemning Jake for not going along with the program and “dying like a good little slave.” Jake, in turn, curses him for keeping him trapped here, tempting him with a very fatal version of sex, and then sending goons to take him out. Smiling evilly, the governor charges forward, striking at Jake with his cane. The shotgun is knocked out of his hands in the initial parry, snapping in half like it was struck by a sledgehammer.

While Jake tries to avoid the madman’s blows, the Lord of the Body continues his bloody tirade. “One of the Order’s precious statues was stolen, yes. But did you really think they gave a shit about this place beforehand? The Red Light District is all about the body, boy. Good ol’ dick in vagina action is what I sell! But Baphomet never cared. He finds the human body disgusting. He insults my prized work, the punishments I dispense upon the weak-willed! I took the statue! I did it because I love Absolution, because I would finally be given the power I need to keep my beloved district running!”

Suddenly, Jake trips on something on the ground; to his bemused horror, it turns out to be a vibrator. Just as the governor leans in for a killing stroke, he turns the device on and jams it into his crotch. The Lord of the Body doubles over in absolute, agonizing pain, giving Jake enough time to grab his cane. However, the governor is able to recover, grab the vibrator, and lunge at Jake’s throat.

Fortunately, Jake manages to land a blow before the governor, knocking him to the ground. A second blow smashes across the governor’s jaw, seemingly shattering his teeth. As the Lord of the Body lunges in one last attempt, Jake rams the entire cane down his throat. The governor gurgles a torrent of blood, and finally croaks.

(to be continued)

I like the spirit of that game/script.

FINALLY, this section is over!

With nothing left to oppose him, Jake pushes past the curtains and enters the hidden chamber from before. To his surprise, the chamber is bathed in a strange, almost pure light, completely offsetting the disgusting and horrifying nature of everything he had encountered up to this point. The woman herself is almost angelic in appearance, dressed in a long white robe tied together with a rope belt. All she lacks is a halo and wings. Her eyes are completely closed, never opening even as the beads swing loudly behind Jake.

After several uncomfortable seconds, Jake finally speaks:

Jake: Uh…Who are you?

Woman: You are Jake, correct?

Jake: You…You know who I am?

Woman: Is that really important right now?

Jake: Um…no, I guess not. awkward pause Wait a minute…you don’t look like you belong here. What’d you do, anyway?

Woman: I did nothing. You…are why I am here. You…killed me.

(Jake stumbles back. He shakes his head in disbelief.)

Jake: What? But…what are you-? Wait…

(He suddenly flashes back to the beginning of the game, back to when he broke into the apartment. Back to when he found the woman’s body. Only this time, his mind leaps back and forth from the moments just leading to his death to the woman’s own fate. This time, he sees himself smashing the woman over the head with a small club, pushing her onto the bed, and finally strangling the tortured woman with a piece of cord. He flashes back to reality just as he remembers being shot.)

(Jake falls to the floor, filled with unbelievable guilt. The woman continued to drone on, not noticing any of his struggles.)

Woman: You killed me. I was hardly the first victim. Your hands were behind other deaths, other tragic victims. You do not deserve redemption…you deserve only death. Give up, Jake. Give up. Give up. GIVE UP!

Just as Jake is about to give in and kill himself with the blood-soaked cane, he regains some of his willpower. He suddenly remembers something the stranger told him: Absolution messes with people’s minds, until they can’t remember what’s real and what isn’t. This tiny tidbit of hope quickly drones out the woman’s seemingly endless yammering to commit suicide.

Finally, the woman ceases her onslaught. She is surprised, nay, shocked, that Jake is still standing in the end. She accuses him of not feeling any guilt or remorse for his crimes, for what he did to her. Jake responds that he’s certain he didn’t arrive until after she was dead, which means that he had no hand in her death. She again accuses him of his monstrous crime; again, Jake counters that she has no proof that he did it, and he has no recollection of what happened in that apartment before he broke in. In other words, she was simply baiting him into killing himself.

Suddenly, the pure light vanishes, along with the woman’s angelic appearance. She becomes more plain, albeit still beautiful, dressed in a long-sleeve sweater and a blue jean skirt. Her eyes finally open, revealing a green left eye and a red right eye. Jake is momentarily taken aback by the change in appearance, but quickly manages to correct himself. The woman was not lying about one thing:

She was the same person lying on that bed.

The woman finally introduces herself as Holly, Dr. Holly Sebastian. She doesn’t remember anything about her life before Absolution, except for her name and the circumstances of her rape and murder. She doesn’t even remember trying to kill Jake, despite it happening no less than ten seconds ago. At first enraged, Jake eventually helps Holly to her feet and tells her about his own journey for the Golden Gate. Since this is the only way she can uncover anything about her real killer, she agrees to go along on the trip.

The two leave the governor’s gore-soaked house and make their way to the church. Jake shows the recovered statue to the guard, who quickly takes it inside. A few minutes later, another Order member, dressed in a scarlet robe and waving about a censer in a rather robotic manner, exits the church and approaches the duo. Through the overwhelming smell of incense, the Order member thanks Jake for finding the statue, and for dealing with the meddlesome governor. The gates to the next sector will be opened at last, and Jake can continue with this journey.

At last making some progress, the two make their way past the many streets of the Red Light District, and finally locate the main gate leading to the next sector of Absolution. Just as they are about to exit, however, the stranger slips out of the shadows, offering his own services to the two. He wants to know about his past as well, and he sees Jake as the ticket to the answers. Holly is reluctant to take another, but Jake thanks him for his help back in the brothel, and welcomes him on board.

And so the three slip into the next district…and are immediately greeted with the smell of concentrated smog. In fact, the next district appears to be nothing more than a series of industrial plants, nestled in a barren wasteland. With no other way to go but forward, the trio set off to reach the Golden Gate.

"I wish I knew the truth back then. I wouldn’t have brought those two along, wouldn’t have possibly damned them both. But I was a fool. All I cared about was that…damn gate. I wanted out of this fucking place so much, I gladly dragged them deeper into Hell. It didn’t matter; we were gonna be free, after all.

“Freedom. If there’s a bigger fucking lie in the universe, I’d be glad to see it.”

(to be continued)

Coming Soon: A list of all the possible deaths so far in the game!

Alright, I promised, and you shall receive…

Ways to Die in Absolution…

Sector 1: The Outskirts

Where: Train Station
How: Piss off the Bartender. Either talk to him too many times, or order a drink. (Since you have no way of paying for it right now.)
Result: The Bartender gives you a small taste of his 12-gauge. The shot blows Jake’s head into itty-bitty pieces. Jake is revived as an automaton-like headless slave, his body almost completely reworked into a RC-style cyborg.

Death message: “You know, making people fucking pissed isn’t going to help you around here.”

How: Jump onto the tracks.
Result: Jake learns the hard way that the train’s actually electric. The force of the currents running through him liquidate his internal organs, blow apart his eyes, and reduce his skin to a mass of burnt, gooey fluid. His remains are placed into a spherical machine, and used as manual labor in Sector 3.

Death message: “You know that whole thing about ‘Look before you leap?’ Yeah, they weren’t kidding around, dumbass. Next time, watch where you step.”

How: Try to get the key without attaching the metal pole to the hook.
Result: The first time, the player is warned that there is not enough reach. The second time, the player is told more bluntly. The third time, Jake finally leans over too far and falls over the edge. From there, the death is the same as intentionally jumping onto the tracks.

Death message: “Well…we warned you.”

How: Don’t throw the hook at the Bartender in time, or use the wooden pole.
Result: If you just stand there like an idiot, the Bartender blows a hole right through Jake’s heart. If you try to run, the Bartender guns you down from behind. If you try to fight him with your bare hands, he blows you away before you even get close. If you use the pole, you manage to knock him once, but he still gets a shot off. Either way, Jake is quickly lobotomized and rebuilt, and turned into the next Butcher.

Death message: “The fat bastard’s always looking for more help, it seems. If only you had something a bit tougher than yourself…”

Where: Shantytown
How: Try to steal anything besides the pole and thread.
Result: The town’s residents quickly identify Jake as the thief he is, and descend upon him en masse. Within minutes, he is torn to pieces and turned into the town’s communal dinner. A single piece of his brain is kept for the Brotherhood, for use in some of their more simplistic organic machines.

Death message: “A sense of community can be a great strength, even in such a hopeless place as Absolution. Keep that in mind next time you try ripping someone off; you might be the one RIPPED off next.”

Where: Butcher’s Shop
How: Don’t escape the conveyor belt in time.
Result: Jake manages one last cry for help as the dicers tear into his body. Ever-increasing amounts of gore are shot out of the machine as he slowly disappears into the device. Finally, nothing but his head is left. What remains is then placed on a set of spider legs, similar to Torsoboy.

Death message: “You’re on a conveyor belt. You’re heading into a slaughter machine. Figure it out, Einstein!”

How: Stand around like an idiot after escaping the belt, or try to leave the shop.
Result: If you stand around, the butcher comes back, knocks Jake out, and feeds him into the machine. If he tries to leave, he learns the Butcher is just outside, throwing together some slabs of rotten steak, and is instantly caught. Either way, only his head is left.

Death message: “If you can’t escape right away…then what?”

How: Fail to escape from the butcher’s initial attack.
Result: Jake’s throat is ripped open by one of the hooks. Gurgling his last breaths, Jake is dragged and thrown into the machine. From there, it’s the same as the previous two deaths.

Death message: “The Butcher has two advantages, one on each hand. Maybe some quick thinking can remedy that situation…”

How: Fall into the grinder during the fight with the Butcher.
Result: The extra weight causes Jake’s fingers to lose their grip. He plummets backwards into the giant meat grinder, his body ground up into hamburger. The butcher manages to dislodge himself and hook onto the grinder’s edge, thereby surviving the fall. Nothing is left of Jake.

Death message: “What a way to go. If only you could have unburdened yourself before the plunge…”

Where: Anywhere after the Butcher’s Shop.
How: Don’t use the First-Aid kit on the wound.
Result: After a few minutes, the game warns you that Jake is feeling lightheaded. A few more minutes later, Jake falls to his feet, and barely manages to pick himself up. By this point, the wound is obviously infected; pus is growing from all corners, the skin has turned a purplish hue, and Jake is sweating heavily. If the player doesn’t treat the wound within a minute, the infection destroys his central nervous system. Already weak from the loss of blood, Jake has a massive seizure and falls dead, his mouth foaming over. He is remodeled with a new cybernetic nervous system, and sent to work in Sector 6.

Death message: “Obviously the Butcher wasn’t very keen on cleanliness. You might have survived if you hadn’t been so lazy with that kit.”

Where: The Gates
How: Don’t kill the Bartender.
Result: The Bartender guns Jake down. Jake is then turned into one of the Bartender’s latest servants, and greets new arrivals at the train station.

Death message: “The Bartender was just too tough this time around. If only he had a weak spot…”

Well, that’s all for Sector 1. Sector 2 has a LOT more ways to perish.

Good d, I liked the last part.

Update tomorrow.

Alright, the deaths for Sector 2. These are, hopefully, a little more elaborate and satisfying than those in Sector 1.

Where: Church
How: Try to enter the church three times without the statue, or try to enter again after returning the statue.
Result: The guard gives you two tries to turn back. The first time, he simply blocks your way and points towards the road. The second time, he raises the shotgun and motions towards the road. The third time, he blows Jake’s head and half of his torso clean off. Jake’s remains are used to power a Reagent (a Frankenstein-esque creature made by the body parts rendered unusable in reviving the dead.)

Death Message:
(If you tried to enter before returning the statue)
“Pissing off the Order of Baphomet isn’t exactly a good idea. Keep that in mind- oh, sorry.”

(If you tried to enter after returning the statue)
“Good works will only get you so far with the Order. Maybe you should just leave well enough alone…”

Where: Governor’s Office
How: Try to enter the white room before finding the statue
Result: The governor orders his manservants to grab Jake. He manages to catch a glimpse of the woman shaking her head sadly before disappearing. Jake is laid flat on floor, while the governor stands overhead. For daring to transgress against his wishes, the governor first smashes Jake’s crotch with his foot, and then smashes his skull in five painful seconds later. With nothing left of use for the Red Light District, the governor has the body carved up into food.

Death Message: “The Lord of the Body is a lot tougher than he looks. Maybe you should have considered his offer more closely…”

Where: Just about anywhere in the Red Light District
How: Try to have a “job” done
Result: The results differ slightly, depending on what brothel or with which prostitutes Jake visits. However, the result is always the same. Jake is cornered in the room and his lower body is either torn or melted off. Jake’s upper body is then fitted on a mechanical tank-like contraption meant for “his or her pleasure.”

Death Message: “Um…you know you have a job to do, right?”

Where: The Fallen Seraphim Brothel
How: Give the key to the Emo kid
Result: The madam refuses to believe that Jake was sent by the governor, and he is pushed out. With no means of retrieving his key, Jake is forced to spend the rest of eternity in the Red Light District.

Death Message: “Look, we told you. We warned you giving the key away was a bad idea, but you didn’t listen. Next time, try to THINK AHEAD!”

Where: The Cherub’s Lair
How: Don’t kill the child or leave the room in time.
Result: The child screams out an alarm. The room is immediately swarmed with hundreds of pedophiles and their “love toys.” Jake is quickly pushed out the window by the sheer momentum of the crowd, and dies on the streets below. His body is refitted with a mechanical spine, and he becomes a worker at Sector 6.

Death Message: “Inaction will cost you dearly. Maybe you should get rid of the kid.”

Where: The Cherub’s Lair
How: Stay in the room after killing the child.
Result: A woman sees the dead child and screams up at the brothel. The room is immediately flooded with vengeful pedophiles, who quickly push Jake out the window. His body is refitted with a mechanical spine, and he becomes a worker at Sector 6.

Death Message: “You murdered a child…in a den of perverts. What did you THINK was going to happen?”

(more tomorrow)

Eeewww. Did you HAVE to include castration?

Hostel 2 much?

This is the only thread I read in this forum

If a game like that was actually released, I would sue the creators for the pain I feel lin my testicles by watching it. :slight_smile:

Alright, on to the rest of the horrible, agonizing deaths (plus one cheapie!).

Where: Second Brothel Basement
How: Stay in the basement without turning on the flashlight
Result: The game immediately warns the player that it’s pitch black down there. If the player decides to stumble around, eventually Jake trips on something…or someone. The last thing the player hears is Jake’s screams as he’s beaten to death. If he simply stands around, something lunges at him from the shadows, pulls him in, and beats the shit out of his face. His body is still intact, so he is simply lobotomized and turned into an automaton slave for the governor.

Death Message: “If only Jake could have seen what was coming…”

How: Take too long to reach the generator
Result: As Jake continues to navigate the maze, the flashlight slowly starts to dim. If he takes more than ten minutes to reach the generator, the batteries burn out, leaving him stranded in the darkness. Soon enough, something grabs him by the throat and rearranges his face. His fate is the same as going in without the flashlight.

Death Message: “Stupid cheap 7-11 batteries! Maybe you should have gone a WEE bit quicker there…”

How: Touch the generator or try to move the body without using the wooden pole
Result: The very second Jake’s hands touch the wet blood on the generator or body, millions of volts of electricity surge through his body. He manages to elect one final scream as his vocal cords, not to mention many of his other extremities, burst from the pure onslaught. After several agonizing seconds, his charred remains slump to the floor. The few parts of his brain that weren’t melted are used to power a small street cleaning robot.

Death Message: “You would think the crackling and sizzling would be a clue. Just think back a little, dumbass.”

Where: Second Brothel
How: Don’t escape before the building explodes
Result: The building collapses, sending debris raining down on Jake. Nobody even bothers to dig through the rubble to salvage his corpse.

Death Message: “One word: Boom.”

Where: Third Brothel Lobby
How: Don’t escape up the stairs in time
Result: Jake is dragged on his knees to the madam. Taking hold of a nearby leather whip, she proceeds to whip the shit out of Jake’s face and body before finally strangling him with the cord. He is turned into a drooling sadomasochistic gimp as punishment.

Death Message: “Sometimes, the only way to go is up…”

Where: Third Brothel Second Floor
How: Get hit by the crossbow bolts
Result: The striking bolt tears right through Jake’s neck and exits through the other side. After a few moments of gurgling, Jake falls dead. He is then turned into the brothel’s new reserve gimp.

Death Message: “Your arrow-catching skills could use some work. Maybe you should work on dodging next time.”

Where: Third Brothel Second Floor
How: Don’t punch the dominatrix
Result: Jake is grabbed in a choke hold and dragged back to the lobby. The death is then the same as simply staying in the lobby.

Death Message: “Dude, you’re in Hell. Chivalry died out about seven hundred sins ago.”

Where: Third Brothel Third Floor
How: Step on one of the bear traps
Result: The trap immediately closes on Jake’s leg, all but severing his foot. As he screams in absolute agony, the waiting madam grabs him by the hair and shoves him into the other traps. The mechanisms immediately close on him, tearing off his face, crushing his crotch, busing his kneecaps, mutilating his arms, etc. The bloody wreck that was once a human being is then divided up and sold as food.

Death Message: “Watch your step!”

Where: Third Brothel Fourth Floor
How: Don’t use the spray can and lighter
Result: Same as the lobby.

Death Message: “So close, and yet…so far. If only you had something you could use.”

Where: Third Brothel Fourth Floor
How: Don’t dodge the battle axe
Result: The axe severs Jake’s head with a single swing. The madam, now suffering from catastrophic third-degree burns, has the head stuffed, while the body is refitted with a cybernetic skull and turned into a gimp.

Death Message: “In the immortal words of bad movies: duck, you sucker!”

Where: Third Brothel
How: Don’t escape before the building burns down
Result: A piece of the floor above Jake falls down, pining him helplessly. His body is already half-melted by the time the rest of the building follows suit. Nothing usable remains.

Death Message: “Doesn’t it just BURN you up?”

Where: Fallen Seraphim Brothel
How: Don’t dodge the bodyguard’s attacks
Result: The bodyguard grabs Jake by the throat and strangles him to death. Jake is then lobotomized and resurrected as a mindless servant for the governor.

Death Message: “What a CRUSHING defeat! If only you had been quicker on the feet.”

How: Don’t dodge the gunfire
Result: Jake is pelted with shells from no less than fifteen directions. The barrage reduces him to a few strips of flesh and gore. The bodyguards proceed to feast on what remains.

Death Message: “Bullets, it seems, are bad for your health.”

How: Get struck by the governor’s cane
Result: The first blow tears a massive wound in Jake’s cheek, causing him to spin over in a daze. The second blow knows out several of his teeth and sends Jake to the floor. The governor’s final blow strikes the back of his neck, severing his spinal cord. Jake’s paralyzed body is kept alive via life-support machines, just so the governor can watch him suffer forever.

Death Message: “Too bad, Jake. If you had moved a bit quicker, you might have avoided that death blow.”

How: Don’t hold back the vibrator
Result: The governor jams the vibrator into Jake’s neck with such force that the machine breaks through the skin. The vibration reduces his windpipe and esophagus to mush within seconds, and Jake dies a very painful, asphyxiated, blood-soaked death. Jake’s body is then refitted with a voice synthesizer, and used to welcome new residents to the Red Light District.

Death Message: “In the end, you just weren’t strong enough to avoid the ramming and the humping.”

Where: The White Room
How: Don’t resist the woman’s words
Result: Jake finally gives in to despair, and rams the cane into his throat. The woman smiles briefly, only to be replaced by a cackling, demonic figure. Jake cannot make anything out before he finally dies.

Death Message: “At last, justice was served. You have been punished for that murder…that you…wait a second!”

And…that’s a wrap with this sector!

I’ll get to work on Sector 3: The Industrial Zone soon. In the meantime, enjoy these cute kittens:

<object width=“425” height=“355”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/HX579ij7yxM&hl=en”></param><param name=“wmode” value=“transparent”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/HX579ij7yxM&hl=en” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=“transparent” width=“425” height=“355”></embed></object>

The many ways of dying give away your old-school adventureness, d. 284 points. Returning to see how the body ends up after dying is a nice touch.

Okay, third sector starting soon.