Steve, I've found you out!

Do you really expect us to believe you have at least 468 bitches?

Do it Rockapella!

Yikes…

I like the definition for my name

Except for two definitions since I’m not a girl, but then the term seems to be used as good sexual conotation for both sexes. The best is the one about being a winner.

You know, it’s not like that site wasn’t already filled with stupid definations of random words…

I enjoy how Eden is getting both male and female definitions. It is so… yea :stuck_out_tongue:

I never really spent much time at that site, it seemed like a total self promotion thing… yet I still somehow got up there O.o;

:kissy:

Cool. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Azrael

Errr, Nul, you’ve got two mentions on there:

Oooooooooookaaaaaaay…

I typed in Shads, and there was nothing. So I went the RL route…

This makes me sad ._.;

Awwww, Nul’s a big softie.

/me huggles her :stuck_out_tongue:

And no one got my name pronounced right. Just like they got the big softie part wrong.

By the way Urkani: You died last week. It does explain why you look transparent, and why there is someone in your bed that doesn’t leave - doesn’t it? I accidentally gave your lifetimer to a three year old: He swallowed it. Good part is that the brat died also.

How’s it pronounced?

I thought it would be New-Larn-ee

;_;

Anyway, I thought it was pronounced Nyew-lah-ni.

In Norwegian/Japanese vowels:
Nuu-laan-ii.

The doubled letters indicate long sounds.

Oi, I pronounced it the right way joy :yipee:

Yeah, I did too. It’s just spelt differently in my pronunciation :stuck_out_tongue:

Go me and my ways of pronouncing names the way they are meant to be pronounced…wait, did that sound right?

I also pronounce nulani right, which is nice ^^ Unlike how I can never say Kagon right :stuck_out_tongue:

Which is odd since whenever I see an i e ie ei y on the end of anythign I want to give a long e!

:kissy: