Starting a new shrine on old RPGC website

Hi Guys

Is it still possible to start a new shrine on the old RPGC website?

Also on your old website’s “joining” page, there is an extensive list of games to be shrined. Can we still do them if possible?

Thanks in advance!

Helios

Sure – which game were you thinking about shrining?

I was planning on shrining:
Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Sword of Seals) (GBA)
Fire Emblem Gaiden (NES)
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II (GBA)

Not all at once or now either, but in the near future (in a few months time), when i have a break from study!

I would really like to develop my skills in html and thats why i am impressed with the old shrines (eg. http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/gba/dbztlog/walkthrough1.shtml) more over the new ones because they use images more and tables (easy navigation)

They are a bit more thorough and nice to look at, yes. We haven’t really accepted new shrines in a while, so there is no template based on the current frontpage, unfortunately, but since you’re not starting right away, there ought to be enough time for me to create one. I could probably have that done by the end of Easter.

I really don’t think we should add new shrines based on the old yellow and white on a psychedelic blue background design.

Thanks, that would be great!

Slowly making progress here.

i find different type of post,actually i was surfing net and came here. find this post different one!Well someone who dont know about it may get interesting type of information from this post…good sharing of ideas

I like its name.

I’m flattered that you enjoy the way I made it.

Yeah, I’ve used this website for years and your shrine really helped me out when i used to play the dbz game!

Well, as I mentioned a while ago that I would I be interested in starting a shrine when i have a break from study, well that time is fast approaching. I start holidays in less than a week! :smiley:

Anyway, i was just wandering what is required for me to start and if the new shrine template that Nulani was preparing a while back is ready to build on?

It’s functional, but needs a bit more work. Tables aren’t working quite like I want them to. I’ll try and have that fixed shortly and provide a download-able version.

Okay, that’s sounds great!

By the way, I intend to start my first shrine on “Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II” (GBA). Looking foward to getting started on it! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Nulani.

Just have to figure out why the image cell in the boss information table is taking up so much more space than it should now and integrate the added CSS with the already existing CSS.

Well I’m finally on holidays! :smiley: So I’m ready to start, so when you finished you could send it to my email. (You probably already have access to my email, if not just pm me and ill send it through!)

Cheers!

I have already started the shrine! :slight_smile: I have finished the first page of the walk-through (the prologue) but the problem is, I don’t know how to create a new php document (a new web-page…) I am using Kompozer as recommended in the shrining help section of the old website.

I know this may be a newb question, …but I would really appreciate the help!

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Create a copy of an existing file. That’d be the easiest.

I can’t believe I didn’t think of that! XD

Thanks, Nulani!