Starcraft: Ghost lives again.

http://www.shacknews.com/extras/2005/111105_ghost_1.x

Looking pretty sweet. And all three races playable in multiplayer with four classes each, units taken from Starcraft itself? Blizzard you cunning dogs you’ve stolen my heart again.

Bump this thread everytime Starcaft: Ghost is canceled.

Blizzard doesn’t cancel games, they just delay them. Except that warcraft adventure game. That got canceled.

This game still looks quite awesome.

Does it say what it’s going to be released for? If it turns out to be PC-exclusive, that would suck very much for me.

Blizzard’s site says that the game is currently only for X-box and PS2, so Gamecube and PC fans are out of luck.

so it’s finally out? or is there still some waiting to do?

I could have gone my whole life without hearing that and been happy. But now that I know there was a potential Adventure game taking place in Azeroth, I’m very very upset.

How DARE they not make that game? It’d have been sweet! :bowser:

The singleplayer segment may be good, but there’s no way in hell I’m playing multi on a PS2 or a Box. I want a PC version. :frowning:

I read about SC:Ghost in a PSM magazine back in like… 2002 or so.

ditto.

Wow. The game might finally be released. I’ve been looking forward to this game for a very long time. Edit: Dammit, double-read article.

What PC version? Read articles, people.

Doh, I misread. They do need a PC version, though. :frowning:

Setz is right by saying that SC:G has been in production for fucking ever. I was surprised the project was still alive when I looked at multiplayer and single player movies. It looks pretty sweet. I’m looking forward to it. It could be really good. I was really dispointed that Bliz switched from all 3 consoles to kicking out the game cube though.

Compared to the likes of Duke Nukem Forever and Team Fortress 2, Starcraft:Ghost is in its infancy.

Does it still have that Nova chick in it?

Yep

TD, reread what we said. We WANT a PC version. Not that they have it, but that we WANT them to have it.

It was going to be like those adventure games Sierra and LucasArts used to make. Explore the world, pick up items and talk to people, use items and stuff to solve puzzles. It was intended to take place between Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3. The main character was Thrall. The major plot points were retained by the rest of the warcraft stuff. Here’s an article about it! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warcraft_Adventures:_Lord_of_the_Clans

Mmmm, my Zerg senses are all atingle again.
This is going to be better than starcraft, because nobody will whine about there being an ‘nr’ rule. That always pissed me off. Now that won’t be a problem. I’m excited. Those sentences were short.