Squemish Scenes

What scenes in anime have made you squemish?

I would have to say in Yuyu Hakusho where Rando breaks Kuwabara’s arm made me squirm a bit.
Another scene would be in Trigun in the first episode where the big guy’s boomerang backfires on him. Then in Akira, I remember someone getting crushed severly, and their mangled body screaming for help.

um… none, really. I’ve seen a lot of animes, and none have really made me squemish

Evangelion, when Misato kissed Shinji and said they’d finish the rest later. That grossed me out to no end.
The Escaflowne movie also had some dueling scenes with Dilandau I could have gone without seeing (like the exploding horse). Angel Sanctuary with Setsuna and his sister in bed (yeah i know their love is the whole point, it took me awhile to adapt to the storyline :p) I can’t think of anymore right now.

Eva: when Unit 01 ate that angel to absorb the N2 engine.
Eva: when Unit 01 ripped the angel/Unit 04 apart cus of the dummy plug.
Escaflowne: when that doplerganger got squished by Dilandu.
Berserk: when Caska got raped (that was just plain depressing… sigh )

that’s all i can think of at the moment

“Evangelion, when Misato kissed Shinji and said they’d finish the rest later. That grossed me out to no end.”

That scene was beautiful. Why did it disgust you?

Saint Seiya: when they got Yoga out of the ice coffin, and Hyoga was still fainted and they had to heat him up, and then Shun embraced him and layed with him… I could skip that episode.

Another one from Saint Seiya: when Shiryu was fighting Perseu Argol, and he pierced his own eyes with a hit from his index and middle finger so as not to be petrified by the Medusa Shield.

I don’t see how someone kissing someone is very sickening. Granted, she was bleeding from a stomach wound, but that’s not much compared to, say, seeing someone’s head slide down a fucking eight foot blade (Ninja Scroll). Still isn’t much… I’d make a good doctor >_>

Hm… I need to watch that scene. Nothing has made me sqemish except for the boar in Princess mononoke throwing up blood.

Hm… I need to watch that scene. Nothing has made me sqemish except for the boar in Princess mononoke throwing up blood.

Originally posted by Steve
I don’t see how someone kissing someone is very sickening. Granted, she was bleeding from a stomach wound, but that’s not much compared to, say, seeing someone’s head slide down a fucking eight foot blade (Ninja Scroll). Still isn’t much… I’d make a good doctor >_>

Ah yes, that scene was great. Another awesome scene is where the guy has his arms torn off.

Originally posted by Silhouette
[b]“Evangelion, when Misato kissed Shinji and said they’d finish the rest later. That grossed me out to no end.”

That scene was beautiful. Why did it disgust you? [/b]

Not the kissing part, she said she’d finish the rest later. I assume she meant sex, and Shinji is what, 14 and she’s 29?Not to mention she was like a sister figure. Maybe I misinterpreted wrong but that’s how I came to understand it. Any violence in an anime doesn’t really disgust or appaul me.

I found the part whee Tetsuo’s arm exploded in AKira, and also when people also spontaneously puke out blood in said Akira film.

Haw, wussy. That’s nothin compared to Ninja Scroll.
The woman stores a snake in her fucking vagina, that’s worse than anything in any anime I’ve seen.

That sounds more like Hentai than violence, but the snake probably bit so…I’m gonna go with one big eww.

Nah, she was a snake lady. She just hid it there cause she went around nude.

Ah, steve. Your ninja scroll video was great. I liked when the big dude’s head is cut in half by Jubei. That was great. :victoly:

There’s a couple of scenes in Boogiepop Phantom, but they aren’t as bad as the mind twisting the series does.

Incest and rape in general are sickening.
And what’s the deal with guys with girly names?
As for devouring scenes, I’ll do well without seeing them.
I also dislike extreme violence, with all that gory detail, heads and guts flying and the like.

Originally posted by Steve
Haw, wussy. That’s nothin compared to Ninja Scroll.
The woman stores a snake in her fucking vagina, that’s worse than anything in any anime I’ve seen.

She puts a snake in her vagina:hyperven:
Eww… thats sick…but erotic

Nothing in anime/mangas has made me squemish. I’ve accepted the fact that anything and everything can happen.

misato was joking around when she implied they would have sex. it blurs the lines between what society has divided love into.