Spy Kids 3-D

I just got back from Spy Kids 3-D. It was terrible.

First things first, I have seen 3-D movies that were a much better quality than this. The 3-D effect never seemed to line up properly so the image was always skewed. Also, my unusually large head also proved to be anti-beneficial as my 3-D glasses kept cutting into my nose. I tried wearing them over my glasses, but the strap on the glasses was too small and it made my glasses really uncomfortable. I tried watching it without my glasses, but the 3-D ones kept cutting my nose and it was blurry since I can’t see well.

All would be forgiven if the movie was good, but it wasn’t. The movie itself was boring and coupled with bad computer generated scenes and bad 3-D effects it wasn’t fun to watch either.

I know many of you weren’t planning on watching this, but don’t let anyone else drag you along to this movie either.

Rating: 1 out of 4 stars.

Just as I expected.

Shall we have a moment of silence for Sylvester Stallone’s career?

I think I’ll do that if he desides to do another Rocky movie (which he is considering)

Spy Kids 3D = another movie I won’t see because I value what little sanity I have left.

Yep. Pure crap, like 99.999999% of all 3-D movies.

Wait, did you actually go in thinking a Spy Kids movie or a 3-D movie would actually be good? I mean, possibly Spy Kids alone, possibly, but 3-D is like the lowest form of movie making possible.

Originally posted by Megaman984
Wait, did you actually go in thinking a Spy Kids movie or a 3-D movie would actually be good? I mean, possibly Spy Kids alone, possibly, but 3-D is like the lowest form of movie making possible.

Yeah, what he said.

I mean, “Spy Kids” alone should trigger your internal Bad Movie Alarm immediately. And let’s list all the memorable 3-D flicks that have come out.

There’s…

and um…

and…

hmm…

what about…no?..damn…

See what I mean?

Spy Kids + 3-D = it is a fool’s endeavor to expect anything other than UTTER CRAP.

Are you kidding? This movie is an insult to the good name of crap!!!

I think I’m going to laugh at you for having even watched it.

A definite No-See for me. I wouldn’t watch it unless my second cousins (Which are between 1 and 10 years old) push me to see it.

What is even scarier is it was one of the top movies for a while…

Thank god that didn’t last long.

My god, why would you put yourself through this? Christ, how can you sit, content with yourself in your little seat, with those goofy ass glasses on??

Those glasses hurt my eyes.
They are the devil’s tool!

OK, let me clarify since everyone is blaming me that I saw it.

No I didn’t think it would be a good movie, but I was hoping that it would be entertaining at some point.

And second, I had to go see it with my 6 year old brother.

And Sorc, I was not contented for one minute with those 3-D glasses on, especially since they were coupled with my real glasses.

Well, I didn’t plan on seeing it. I didn’t like the first two either. Though, how i found myself watching them, blame my teacher… >_<

I only saw the first one 'cause it was a new idea to me. I was greatly disappointed, and vowed never to see any Spy Kids movie again.

I’m suprised they got past the first one. Never saw ther movies, but can’t they make good kids movies, like <u>Natural Born Killers</u> or <u>Nightmare on Elm St.</u> anymore?

Well, they do have Freddy vs. Jason coming out soon. Will that work for you? :thud:

Heeeeeee… From everything I heard about it, I’d kill myself instead of watching it.