Sprite portraits

Describe to me a hair type, a face type and a clothing type and i’ll see what i can do. Much credit goes to Grim for the sprite sheet i use.

Hair Type: A1
Face Type: x9
Clothing Type: Italian/ranch doesn’t really matter.

I was gonna be like, make a me! But i dont know what all that A1 x9 crap is all about.

its a joke casey.

I’d still be stoked to be able to make a meh sprite.
How the hell do you misspell Kasey when its on the screen in front of you?

thats also a joke casey

Yes, I’m sure its a joke to misspell someone’s name every time you post it, GunslingerGay.

I believe you have made a critical mistake in spelling my name. You see, when you name is spelled with a “C” instead of a “K” it sounds the same. I think you can “C” my point nao.

No, I think you’re just trying to be a dick.

If i was trying to be a dick, I would directly insult you. This whole forum seems to be on a short, flammable fuse. you guys should just lighten the fuck up.

I don’t think so. I think you’re taking the stuff from Eden (who isn’t targeting you. Its just Eden responding and being himself.) and responses from people that are entirely appropriate to what you give out and taking it as an attack against you.
Perhaps you shouldn’t just fuck with people ( seriously, misspelling someone’s name is just something you do to be annoying.) or post things that are stupid and mean (to GAP- How funny would it be if no one posted on here?)

You there. Children. Take it else where, such as PMs. This forum may be dead, but I will not have you sully it with your insults for one another.

In Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
Of every head he’s had the pleasure to know
And all the people that come and go
Stop and say hello

On the corner is a banker with a motorcar
The little children laugh at him behind his back
And the banker never wears a mac
In the pouring rain…
Very strange

Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
There beneath the blue suburban skies

now how the hell is he going to make a sprite with that?