Spring breaks

Last week of march.

Going to stay at my friend’s mansion in Miami Beach.

Going to a school with lots of rich kids has its benefits I guess.

More like BEING a rich kid has its benefits. >=O

is poor

mine started today… and ends the 14th, wich is also Stuck Mojo day. so I’m ending it in a blast… Most of it I’ll be working, probably give a party at my house when my mom’s not around, The rest will consist mainly out of drinking beer and playing board-games or going to my brother-in-laws cafe.

Mine is the last week of this month pretty much. I have no idea what I’m doing yet.

The week before Easter, and I will be going home and… stuff.

I’m gonna sit back play Silent Hill 3,4, and read the books Guerrilla Warfare by Che Guevara and Compañero by Jorge G. Castañeda.

Mine’s the week of March 14th I think. I’ll be spending it catching up on stuff.

That means he’s going to masturbate nonstop.

Min’es in two weeks. I’ll spend it studying for my midterm(s).

I have no idea. Chances are I don’t have one though, so I’ll be working.

I get a three day leave after my Basic Training period is over, and I get promoted into a Private’s equivalent… does that count?

We swear the oath and after that, it’s either the Service branch or the Medic training for me… Of course, they might send me into the equivalent underofficer school, which would make me into a leader of such operations… We’ll see how it’ll go :slight_smile:

Mine is the 19-28 of March. I plan on sleeping and doing whatever I want.

Mine is…week after next. Then we have Easter holidays for a week and a half. I <3 Irish School Syster!

I’ve got March 24th til April 1st. I plan on flying up to Norcal and visiting my bro, maybe visiting SJSU campus, and if RPGCali Spring is happening on the week of my Spring Break, I’ll probly hit up that, too.

March 28th to April 1st. I don’t know what the hell is going on, I’ll probably end up going to the beach in Santa Cruz or up to the mountains by the Heidleman and engage in whatever X-TREME!! sports are appropriate for the area.

At least that’s what I’d like to do, all my teachers will probably assign research papers to be due right after Spring break because we have sooo much free time to write them in.

And SG, you should probably you know…check if you made it before visiting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine’s the end of March (week of the 28th). Me and my friend Scott made an agreement that if we’re still both single at spring break, we’re going to Daytona Beach or Lake Havasu or one of those other places where we can hopefully see some titties and score with some drunk chicks. Seeing as we’ve never done that before. It’s a scientific experiment. >.>

Typical fratboy :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the scientific experiment to see how much uglier the women are when you sober up and find out weeks later exactly how many STDs you’ve acquired?

JOKING!!!

why don’t you just get a hooker? it’s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier. :stuck_out_tongue: