Spirts Within

Yeah it kinda does, which is only one of the reasons why Sin made me remove it

And I am definitely not a screaming anime fanpeople.

If i would ever cosplay, i would cosplay spike. from Cowboy Bebop. or D, because i totally gopher the “Dark Knight” look. (I think Amano’s favorite thing to draw is the Dark Knight, at least, you can see small parts of the Dark Knight in a lot of his paintings.)

I wore a latex mask of G-dub and once cosplayed him by the courthouse… I then was arrested shortly afterwards(probably for saying “I’m Not A Terrorist”). I also cosplayed Osama Bin Laden , and my friends were the FBI. I have been also known to cosplay Richard Ramirez, which is really easy because I look like him.

You shouldnt do D… No one has ever cosplayed D well, trying to make somthing that cool look good in real life has yet to be sucessful… Ever D I see makes me think, “DORK trying to look cool and/or goth!”… I cosplayed someone that NOONE else has (yet, that ive seen): Raphael Sorel (Soul Calibur II)

With that logic, it’s way more American than - American office, American designers, camera men, animators…

I notice most anime fans are fan-people. Many of them aren’t very informed, either

But he was the one in charge of the whole project and over saw everything. Sakaguchi also wrote the story which is probably the most important part of its beign more Japanese.

It more of a thinking man’s Action film. It look preity but I personly think it fit’s in with the feel of several of the FF games more than most Films I’ve seen.

Big Nutter
My 2 cents…