Spielberg can go cry his eyeballs out...

'cause I pwn him now.

Weird.

What the freaking hell?

Ditto

Oh pur-lease, everyone in edens has been playing around with this for months now :P.

Well excuse us for not going to eden’s world.

Cool…maybe

Originally posted by Urkani
Oh pur-lease, everyone in edens has been playing around with this for months now :P.

Yeah, but edensworld is a bunch of overpretentious little shits, and if it was so OLD, why didn’t you post it here, dumbass?

“SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SCREW WITH ME? WITH MAURICE CHAVEZ!? WHAT YOU THINKING ASSHOLE!?”

I need to listen to VCPR, I forgot that segment.

I didn’t post it here because I don’t make new threads for every fad that comes along, dumbass.

All I have to say is, I have GOT to try that stuff.

What has Fanta to do With Pianos?

Iga, Urk, cool it.

Err not too bad, but I wish it was a bit longer.

Originally posted by Urkani
I didn’t post it here because I don’t make new threads for every fad that comes along, dumbass.

Right, when you find something good, you don’t want to inform other people that it exists.

And then people wonder why I think that edensworld is just a bunch of overpretentious pricks…

Originally posted by Kor
What has Fanta to do With Pianos?

Up at the top-right, there’s a button called “Make Movies”. When you click that, you can chose from several different clips from some weird spanish movie, and then you can put in whatever text you want them to be saying, and it’ll show that text down at the bottom when they talk.

Igatona must have done that particular movie.