Spider-man 2 Trailer!!!

http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/sony/spiderman2/

I knew about this 2 weeks ago but Im still gonna wait for the quicktime version =)

Chronicles of Riddick Trailer also debuts today in quicktime, but i havent had a chance to look for it.

Looks pretty cool. Then again, trailers can make any movie look cool. It was pretty brief - it didn’t show everything in the movie; that was good. Isn’t the Hobgoblin going to be in this one too? And the Lizard? They have to work through all the main baddies quickly so they can put Venom in the last one. Hopefully Spider-man II’ll be better than the first one, or at least as good. Hopefully the director hasn’t gotten lazy or overconfident.

Awww, Dr Octopus doesn’t have the accent.

Looks like they’re setting Harry up to be the second Green Goblin. Maybe for III or something. I wonder if they’ll have him O.D. on drugs.

Originally posted by Megaman984
Looks like they’re setting Harry up to be the second Green Goblin. Maybe for III or something. I wonder if they’ll have him O.D. on drugs.

In the comics he DID become the Green Goblin so it makes sense for him to do so in the movie as well =)

Harry becomes the Hobgoblin. That’s why I think that the Hobgoblin is in II - they could surprise us by not advertising him. I want Venom to be the main villain in III, not the Hobgoblin…

droolz

Originally posted by Curtis
Harry becomes the Hobgoblin. That’s why I think that the Hobgoblin is in II - they could surprise us by not advertising him. I want Venom to be the main villain in III, not the Hobgoblin…

No Roderick Kingsley and Ned Leeds were the Hobgoblin.
http://www.geocities.com/the_gzone/hobgob.html

Harry Osbourne was Green Goblin
http://www.geocities.com/the_gzone/green2.html

Yeah, i have to agree with Jak.

Yeah yeah, whatever :stuck_out_tongue: These comics are more confusing than soap operas. Case in point: according to the articles, there were actually three hobgoblins, in addition to the three green goblins. Maybe we’ll see ‘Green Goblin II’ in the sequel.

There have been like three supposed Hobgoblins. They still don’t definitively know who Hobby is. I think.

And if you want confusing/angering, go read the whole Clone Saga, Curtis.

[b]There have been like three supposed Hobgoblins. They still don’t definitively know who Hobby is. I think.

And if you want confusing/angering, go read the whole Clone Saga, Curtis. [/b]

Or the entire Infinity series (Inifinty War, Inifnity Crusade, Infinty Gauntlet, etc…)

Odd…it doesn’t want to load for me.

ANd BTW, if they could find a good way to introduce Vemon, then I think the Maximum Carnage storyline would make a hella cool movie.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Awww, Dr Octopus doesn’t have the accent.

Thats exactly what I thought. I was like “Noooooo he doesn’t have the accent!” and then…I was sad :stuck_out_tongue:

That was cheesy.

oh goddddddddddddddddd

so cool.

(I think the good doctor is the only villain in this movie beyond the Harry subplot. I don’t think Hobgoblin was ever seriously considered for the film, and I know they played around with having the Lizard, but he’s not going to be in it either I don’t think).

alright, fuck my three papers in two nights. I’m gonna watch Spider-Man first :stuck_out_tongue:

It looked okaaaaay. Might watch it.

You know who they need in a Spidey movie?

That’s right. The Kangaroo. That would rock.

[b]You know who they need in a Spidey movie?

That’s right. The Kangaroo. That would rock. [/b]

Who?