Spanish speakers save me, pleeeease! :D

K, so i’m begining to feel bad for barraging kor with all my questions ;P, so i decided to post here.

For my spanish class, i need to write 10 sentences that are the begining of a scary story. So what i have decided to write is, some girl named julietta walks into a cemetary.

Unfortunatly, my “cementary”/“scary stuff” vocabulary is low to nonexsistant.

So i was wondering if someone better than me at spanish could read over my shitty little paragraph and give me a few pointers.

“Fue a la noche de halloween. Julietta estaba andando a su casa. La noche era muy obscuro, pero julietta no tenia miedo. Cuando julietta pasò el cementerio, comenzò a llover. Julietta no queria mojarse, y entrò el cementario, volver a casa mas rapido. El cementerio era muy obscuro, y en la cementerio habia viento, y neblina. De repente, julietta se muy asustò. Julietta oyò el lobo alluò. Comenzò a relampagos [by that i mean to express, it began to lightning, but i really dont know how =], y julietta comenzò a llorar. Pero, julietta queria volver a su casa, y continuò andar.”

And an english version, in case my shitty spanish is so bad you can’t understand it.
“It was the night of halloween. Julietta was walking to her house. The night was very dark, but julietta was not afraid. When julietta passed the cematary, it began to rain. Julietta did not want to get wet, so she entered the cematary to return to her house quicker. The cematary was very dark, and in the cematary, it was windy and foggy. Suddenly, julietta was very afraid. Julietta heard the howl of a wolf. It began to lightning, and julietta began to cry. But julietta wanted to return to her house, and she continued walking”

Thanks.

“Era a la noche de halloween. Julietta estaba caminando hacia su casa. La noche era muy obscura, pero Julietta no tenia miedo. Cuando julietta pasaba por el cementerio, comenzò a llover. Julietta no queria mojarse, y entró en el cementerio, para volver a casa mas rapido. El cementerio era muy obscuro, y habia viento, y neblina. De repente, Julietta se asustó. Julietta oyó a un lobo aullar. Comenzo a relampagear, y Julietta comenzó a llorar. Pero, Julietta queria volver a su casa, por lo que continuó andando.”

I’m not sure if the spanish word for ‘dark’ is ‘obscuro’ or ‘oscuro’. You may want to double-check that, /dev/

It is obscuro. Thank you sooooo much kor :smiley: you are truely 1337er than i.

<3

If you can’t reach Kor just PM me, I’m spanish speaker too. I double-checked Kor paragraph for a few grammatical mistakes (accents mostly).

“Era a la noche de halloween. Julietta estaba caminando hacia su casa. La noche era muy obscura, pero Julietta no tenia miedo. Cuando Julietta pasaba por el cementerio, comenzó a llover. Julietta no quería mojarse, de modo que entró en el cementerio, para volver a casa mas rápido. El cementerio era muy oscuro, y había viento y neblina. De repente, Julietta se asustó. Julietta oyó el aullido de un lobo. Comenzó a relampaguear, y Julietta comenzó a llorar. Pero, Julietta quería volver a su casa, por lo que continuó andando.”

“Obscura” is spelled differently from “oscuro”

Eh, my bad. I wrote this in a hurry so I didn’t actually check if the paragraph lacked accents and stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Seraph ++

No problem.