Soo.. whatcha playin'?

I’m about the finish Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. Last battles in Epentar. Oh, the battlesystem is a drag, but I perservered. The story wasn’t half bad.

I started Dragon Quest:Rocket Slime in lieu of My World, My Way. Grinding got a bit old, considering my limited time.

I just got my copy of Halo Wars back from my exgf and I’ve been playing it almost nonstop. I enjoy playing computers more than people online though, but I’ll probably get back into that tomorrow. Anybody play this? I would rather play with people I know.

I’ve been playing a lot of Pokemon Leaf Green lately. For the first time, actually. I played a LOT of blue a really long time ago but I never stuck with the series because I thought I kind of grew out of it, but no way, you don’t grow out of POKEMON :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I recently started Xenosaga again, a series I already finished but feel the need to beat AGAIN due to the fact that my PS2 memory card lost my Xenosaga data for no apparent reason.

Its funny, I just really like the game and its story, my Atheistic mind seems to turn a blind eye for video games.

And, late as it may be, I finally got back my FFVII copy back and am playing it using an emulator on my computer! Well, was, and beat Emerald with more ease than I would have liked, having not used KotR and ruby with some difficulty using only Vincent. I was so pleased . . . it was like a piece of my life fulfilled <.< >.> Only downside . . . the golden Chocobo I got from beating emerald sucked balls, having only 90 freakin’ speed after feeding him a 100 sylkis or mimic or reagen or whatever is the most expensive greens from that damn ghost man and his green Chocobo.

Ok, I’m ranting, so yeah, Xenosaga . . . Which is probably going to make me want to play the first shadow hearts again.

Beat Marathon mode of Tetris DS on Thrusday while waiting for the doctor at the doctor’s office.

You did tell him that -after you paid the bill-, I hope.

No, I told her during my check up because between letting the front desk know that I was there till the actual check up was all the time I needed.

Bought a 3 game + 1 tv season on blu ray + PS3 package at Walmart. Been playing Uncharted and Little Big Planet. Both games were great. I’m going to start Killzone 2 soon.

I’ve become obsessed with Chrono Trigger. I’d started it and played a few hours several months ago, and put it away to work on finals. Three days ago I spied it in my fiancee’s DS and figured what the hell.
14 hours later, I am in love with this game. Its… like my dream RPG.

I’m playing the hell out of Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries and Demon’s Souls at the moment. I’d have waited on the freebie release for Mercs, but that’s taking too long. I’m thinking about doing an SL 1 run on Demon’s Souls, but I might just settle for a normal run using weapons I’ve neglected.

No no no. You are supposed to start blathering about every detail of CT that strikes your fancy. For instance, mechanical dragon on a bridge. I always liked that.

Btw there’s a tree-shaped tank in Dragon Quest that’s named Chrono Twigger, complete with a C. Trigger-like logo.

Same, except I beated Killzone 2 first (Hey, it’s short), barely touched the other ones.

Got Cross Edge, but only lv6, because a friend at work lent me Valkyria Chronicles. Not a bad game, if a little flawed on some aspects. But it’s fun, even if my FUCKING TANK can’t hit a FUCKING TURRET AT TWENTY METERS SOMETIMES…

Better than my rocket troopers though, goddamn dudes found a way to miss a tank the size of an appartment complex…good thing my snipers, scouts and shocktroopers don’t suck ass.

Also wins bonus points for Vyse and Aika from Skies of Arcadia doing cameos. Vyse is one brutal shocktrooper too, with being a Born Leader giving him a boost when near the squad and ‘challenge lover’ making him the crazyass guy you can send charging in enemy fire AND he gets MORE stats out of that.

And Aika has stealth, Nocturnal (no sight penalties for night time combat), Runner’s High (Increased def after using more than half her move) making her a close quarter sniper-type, since she has a 5-shot rifle.

In which? IX? That’s pretty awesome.

Right now I’m trying the new Monkey Island game on WiiWare (though I’m wishing I got it on PC earlier instead, the WiiWare version has some lag issues and sound stuttering).

Before that, I was actually completing One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (shut up). The game was kinda grindy, but I guess it was grindy in just the right way that appealed to me. Plus I really like the series. While it’s one of the more decent licensed anime games out there, you still need to be a fan of the series to get anything out of it. It’s not for non-fans.

I’m in the middle of a Dragon Quest V DS playthrough. I’ve stalled on that, actually, I should take my DS out again and finish it off.

I also have early games in Final Fantasy XII and No More Heroes. I should finish them both someday…

Also Kasey, Chrono Trigger is the dream RPG for a lot of us. I love it so much that even though I bought the DS port, I’d download it on Virtual Console too if it were ever put on there (hah).

X-Com, trying to save the world (not to mention my squads) from alien wing-wong.

Xcom is awesome… you can even buy it from Steam if you’ve lost your old cds/floppies.

They really need to make a new one that plays like the old ones…

There is a very similar game (though it has some additional RPG elements and sadly, no base building or finances) made by the same designer on the GBA though.

Yeah, I bought it off Steam because I never had any old cd/floppies. :frowning:

There are several “inspired by” titles in progress right now, such as UFO: Extraterrestrials (which I guess is more or less finished, but I found it to be kinda crap) and Project Xenocide (which is pretty much still in alpha stages or something).

No, it’s a spin off called Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime. You control a slime whose main ability is stretching & slamming into opponents. It’s a rather short and easy game (never had more than 3 out of my now 14 hearts depleted), but it’s quite fun. The second aspect of the game is giant tank battles where you choose your ammo (gotten from stages, spoils or alchemy) and crew and either [STRIKE]man[/STRIKE] slime the cannons, stand guard at the gates of your tank or -my way- ninja your way into the enemy tank that has considerably better firepower near the endgame and don’t let anyone use the cannons.

But yes, CT logos in other games is pretty awesome.

Started Twisted Metal Black with a friend. Versus mode is fun, but storyline mode is surprisingly hard.

ive been playing tetris attack with some friends recently, that game so addictive