Soo.. whatcha playin'?

What’s everybody been playing recently? I just beat The Force Unleashed and I’m going back through for the holocrons. I just picked up Ninja Gaiden II and I’m getting back into Metroid Prime. And I’m usually hooked on either Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2.

How about you guys?

I’m in the middle of playing:

Rune Factory 2
Chrono Trigger
Age of Empires: Mythologies
Age of Empires: Age of Kings
Lunar: Dragon Song

I’ve been switching between them as I get bored of e’m.

Cave Story Hell :<

Currently Avalon Code, and replaying Wild ARMs 3.

Theoretically in the middle of Wild ARMs 5 again, but haven’t played for almost a week.

San Andreas.

No, really. Downloaded it for the 360 and have been steadily plugging away at it. The graphics have aged horrendously but it’s still better than either GTAIV or its expansion.

I’ve also been playing a bit of LittleBigPlanet (still tweaking my level to death), Infamous and, erm, whatever’s displayed in my gamercard ibn my sig.

See my sig. Also playing a ton of TF2 when I can (shitty laptop can’t run it, sadly).

Mostly TF2 with a friend.
Been trying out Loki recently, and will probably play some Sacred 2 with some other friends soon.

See the Obsessive Gaming Moments Thread for what I’m playing right now.

(Also SaGa 2 & Riviera).

Final Fantasy 4: The After Years

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled

All in all, I’m playing too many: games with colons in the title to explain what the game is about.

World of Warcraft
Super Robot Taisen K, again
Legendary Starfy

Nothing on TV-based consoles, haven’t finished fixing the living room as I like it to plug em back in.

Final Fantasy 9, Tactics, and 12.
And replaying GTAs to get my 100% files back because my PS2 memory card died.

How dare you!! It’s THE Legendary Starfy. :open_mouth: My boyfriend randomly bought it for me and I had no idea what it was. It’s such a cute game! More people need to play it, imo. :smiley:

Right now, I’m trying to play Prototype, but for some reason, I suck at it. I’m also going through Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon again to unlock the gaiden chapters and recruit the secret characterz.

Nothing at the moment. I just finished Wild Arms XF, then decided to hold on gaming while I work on moving back to my old house and write some stuff online. I did however spy a used copy of Breath Of Fire V aka Dragon Quarter, a game that I missed buying years ago, on a local Gamestop and I’m seriously considering buying it soon. Assuming it’s still there when I get to it.

I’ve just finished getting massively cockteased and left high and dry by IWD2. Fuck that shit.

I started Eternal Poison now. I’m confused as everloving fuck as to what is going on, the game is not big on exposition. Gameplay is… okay, but broken as hell. If I weren’t trying to overkill everything, this would be hilariously easy.

I’ve had a standby save of Etrian Odyssey for a while now, which I replay from time to time to fulfill secondary objectives before going to the second game. Currently stuck trying to get the accursed goddamn scales from the dragons, of which I’ve only gotten one so far.

World of Warcraft
Dragon Quest V DS and Phantasy Star IV off and on
Various other games as my short attention span allows

Tetris for original Gameboy. I bought it for $1 last weekend.

Once the semester is done I’ll probably go back to Shadows of the Colossus, Half-Life 2 and The World Ends With You so I can beat them finally. Or at least beat one of them.

SG: I’m interested in how Black Sigil is.

Street Fighter IV and Legend of Mana are the only games I have with me, so mostly those. Street Fighter IV is disappointing, but I’m mollified by Blanka not sucking and Zangief and Sagat being comically easy and pretty fun to use. I don’t think I’ll ever work at it seriously, but it’s fun enough, I guess. It’s no HD Remix.

Cid: I wouldn’t recommend it to most people. It’s really not terrible, but it’s like…okay. Imagine Chrono Trigger, but imagine it was terribly mediocre in every respect (actually, the story seems alright). Sprinkle in an absurd encounter rate (sometimes less than one second between battles!) and an absolutely insane combat mechanic where one character can’t attack an enemy if an ally obstructs their path - usually making at least one character useless in battle without the aid of magic - and you’ve got Black Sigil.